67TH Bard - Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

67TH Bard - Application

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:04 am

Name Jzonlook

Class Bard

Level 67

Is this character a main or an alt? This is my Main

Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

List which keys and flags you have. I need Rz for EP, none in EP or Time

Do you have a clicky buff item? I have a few clickies for such things as Illusions, Eye of Zomm, Levitation, Dots, and AoE's

A Little Bit About Yourself

What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Being a bard is Awesome, i enjoy the ability to travel in a more reasonable amount of time than other non port/gate classes most of all. Second, i enjoy being able to cast "per say" my music on others, to benefit them, without even being grouped.

What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy the ability group/raid with other, or solo if i wish. i generally can find something to do at any time. I like helping others, as long as they are apreciative of it. I believe i am a good bard, however i am not the best, and am very open to suggestions. I have recently been tradeskilling alot more, it has been exciting.

Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Recently, as i stated above, i have been tradskilling more, i have been trying to farm items for subcombines instead of buying them. I have been playing my Druid, Dordor (60TH lvl), more here in the past few weeks. I do wish to play my Bard more as well as get him guilded again.

Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I have spent some time questing such things as clicky masks, as well as the OT hammer. the biggest quest being the Epic, which will be finished when i can find a group of kind souls to go to Sebilis with me and kill the Undead Bard. I have talked of tradeskills in the above topics, yet i will say i am trying to work on all tradeskills to a degree not yet decided. in short term i would like to finish my Epic 1.0, get EP flagged, and a few more AA abilities (currently 41). Long term, i would like to see Jzonlook in time, with maxed AA's and lvl 70.
When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play EQ in the evenings and in the mornings sometimes. I am on EST.

Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Jzonlook has been in SOG (Shades of Glory), EA (Eternal Advocates), and most recent CC (Chosen Champions). I left SOG when the members quit caring about helping one another. I left EA when its leadership Went to EOTD, i also did NOT APP to EOTD at that time. I left CC just as i said i would upon joining them, they were aware it was temporary, when i joined i told them i would be more than happy to join and help everyone in the guild best i could. When i deguilded CC there were max 5 people online at any given time, with the occasional 10 or less.

If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am not currently a member of any other guild.

Your Experience with CN

Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I grouped with Truthseeker, Edhil, and a few others(plz forgive me for not remembering all of the names) on a Epic 1.5 hit in Dulak. I was playing my Druid at the time (Dordor 60TH lvl). I have in the past been grouped with CN members, and have always regearded them as Elite and/or Top Shelf Characters.

Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am applying to CN in hopes to become a much better member of the Bard class, as well as helping others achieve their goals. One person can achieve a great deal, yet a group of people can achieve a great deal more, as a team.

Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope to be a useful tool in CN, if accepted, and not only be the best i can as a Bard but perhaps help others be their best. I am in hopes that i will be a an asset to this already powerful guild base.

Jzonlook - 67TH lvl Bard :D

Jzonlook
Whee!

And.....

Postby Jzonlook » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:39 am

Hope this was clear enough!!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:59 am

Hi! Thanks for the well thought out application! Will get you the apps channel information so you can keep in contact and get involved in some raids and groups soon!

Look forward to meeting you,
Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:01 pm

What a nice app! This druid loves bards! :D
Ryana

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:40 pm

*Cough* *Cough*

This Druid likes that bard too.. ! *wink*
hehehe...

honestly.. if u want a sincere peep with u that would do anything to save his groupmates ..this is one of them... all u have to do is group with him to see he is as pure as they get...

Good Luck to u Jz.. if anyone deserves to be with the best its u ...

take cares everyone !

Sno

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:13 pm

I look forward to meeting you in the apps channel! =D
You died WHERE!?!

Jzonlook
Whee!

Fun Fun......

Postby Jzonlook » Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:48 am

Guys i had a super time last night on the raids in HOHa, hope to do it again sometime soon.

Jzonlook :o

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:30 am

You did a fantastic job hun!! Was a pleasure having you there!

Lyssia
Whee!

Postby Lyssia » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:41 am

Well if for no other reason than getting to watch an earth elemental waive its hands crazily in the air with a lute, was fun having you there :)

Lyssia