Lovable Kitty

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
meuwmixx
Cute as a kitten's whisker

Lovable Kitty

Postby meuwmixx » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Meuww Mixx
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Vah Shir
-Level: 78 and counting
-Number of AAs: 255 and counting
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1382547, it needs to be updated though. :?
-List which keys and flags you have: Keys are so last year! :lol: Working on AG faction. I’ve also been to Demiplane, Deathknell, Anguish, and Theatre of Blood, so I guess I’m flagged for those. :)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Don’t really play my alt.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Raiding is fun, but I mostly like grouping and hanging with my peeps. :D

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc): One goal is I’d like to max Meuww out lvl wise. My next big goal is to be at 400 AA’s by Jan. 09

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central time zone: usually on around 7pm almost everyday of the week.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.: More than half

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.: Steadfast Allies- See below

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Steadfast Allies- I’m leaving because I want to raid more and experience more quests and exploring that I’m not getting with my guild. That and everyone keeps asking why I’m not in CN. :D

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?: Lets see…. I know Silly, Jhereg, Ommina, Derdarr, and Balzodarr to name a few. Yes, I have had a chance to raid and group with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?: I want to raid more and experience more quests and go exploring. I like the people in CN and want to play more with them. Oh yeah, and my hubby just happens to be in the guild. :D

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?: I hope to develop more steady friendships with the people I know in the guild. I also hope to get more confident and knowledgeable of my toon as I participate in the raids and group events.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yuppers

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?: Currently I’m a preschool teacher’s aide part-time

-Where are you from?: I’m a bit of an army brat, so I’ve lived all over the US, even outside of the US, like in Germany. The longest place I’ve lived though I consider my “home” town, Portland, Oregon. I’m currently living in the Chicago, Illinois area.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?: Yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling): PURPLE!!

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Re: Lovable Kitty

Postby Edhil » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:17 pm

YAY Meuww :hello1: !! Was wondering when you were going to app with us :wink:.

(hugs)
Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)