Warrior App.... again

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Droftin
Whee!

Warrior App.... again

Postby Droftin » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:25 pm

Name: Droftin
Class: Warrior
Race: Barby
Level: 80
Number of AA's: 2100+
Magelo number ... will update
I am flagged for all open zones but earned my way into Demi and below. I have crystallos access and some AG/ FC factioning done. I have a box cleric named Kenn and an alt rogue who is level 76. My cleric is flagged for everything my warrior is and has his 2.0 and about 1400AA.

What I enjoy most about EQ is pretty simple. I enjoy raising to a challenge and helping the group or guild I am in acheive their goals.

What I would like to do with my character? I want to enjoy the game. I would say finish AA's or get 30 billion HP but that stuff happens anyway. I have fun just chatting or charging headfirst at a mob over and over as he cuts my xp bar to shreads. Dont get me wrong I enjoy winning but it much more fun when the odds are against you.

I live in the cental time zone (Iowa if ya know where that is). My normal play time was about everyday but with the recent events my playtime was cut to 0. Now things are calming down here and I want to get back to playing when I can. I would say my raid attendance would be 66% atm. I know that is low but it will improve when work slows down.

I have been in a couple small family guilds. I started in Concordant Synergy with my cleric as my main. When I was level 65 there was a power struggle and the guild split. I followed to Avengers of Night that was gonna be a raiding guild. After being there for a few months I moved to Fantasy Awakened where I found my home. I was there for several years and worked my way up from the newb who ate enrage to Class Leader of warriors. After holding that position for over a year I became an officer. It was a job that I will never forget and was honored that people trusted me with that much responsiblity. Dont get me wrong though I am ready to be a member again and step back and enjoy what comes.

I have had several friends in CN over the years too. Bobbert and a few others that moved here from FA. Vitala the one cleric that could heal my gimp arse in WoS when OoW came out. There are more too but I would hate to forget anyone. Why CN? Well its the kind of guild FA is. Good people who play casually but take raiding seriously. I have a family and a life out side norrath so I wont commit to more. And yes I read the rules and policies. I actually apped to CN a few months back but went back to FA to give it one more shove. It went well but once again fate dealt FA a bad hand of cards. I cant blame anyone there for failing the guild. Its not a dead guild by any means just changing direction.

The real me is a construction worker from the flooded state of Iowa

Droftin
Whee!

Re: Warrior App.... again

Postby Droftin » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Magelo ... somethings missing but its close.... http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1167064 ... my actual hp is about 20800 and 3800AC with the shield. Not sure why magelo is a bit off ... maybe if would pay for it it would be more accurate.

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:47 pm

Thanks for update... will check back in a few weeks see if anything opens up.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:51 pm

I talked to you briefly in game. We're closed about 1-2 weeks then we'll know if we've bitten off more than we can chew. Feel free to PM me on the forums or mail in game for updates and I'll try to get back to you within a day or two(faster here).

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:58 am

I will keep in touch for sure. I am going to scout some other guilds why I wait for your decision, but currently CN is the best choice for my playtime and style. I will get back to you either way thanks.

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Nice to see your app bud!!!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Thanks for letting me tag along to Demi. Felt a bit green since its been a month+ since I raided but I had a good time and got to know a few of ya.

jenia
Whee!

Postby jenia » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:47 am

Hey Droft hunny hope to see you make it in. Its been fun having you around again. Cya in game.....

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 pm

Ya sorry I have been a bit touch and go lately but atm I am putting an addition on my house. When apps officially open up I will spend a few more days a week online. Untill then I will raid and xp with you guys when I can so I get to know you guys better.