75 cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Misusi
Whee!

75 cleric

Postby Misusi » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:08 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Misusi
-Class: Cleric
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 259
-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A
-List which keys and flags you have: all my keys and flags are now obsolete.
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Stubi, lvl 58 berzerker-Gudintite, lvl 53 mage (mostly inactive) and several baby toons under lvl 20.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy grouping with people most, then I also enjoy raiding and questing. Sometimes I like to Solo, not much though.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to get 1000 aa's before I level up any more, I would then like to lvl to 78 and hold till i have 2000 aa's then eventually level to 80. I would like to eventually complete my epic 2.0 I have some parts and pieces needed to do so but I have not researched this epic enough to complete it yet, I would like to finish my crystalos access also.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I live in Alaska, I am 4 hours behind EST. I typically log in between 4:30pm and 5:15pm my time (after I get off work). Depending on the weekend I am usually on at like 10:30am my time (unless totally exausted and too lazy to get out of bed)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. If you dont mind me being late I can make pretty much all raids I would be about an hour late Tuesday and Wednesday and dont expect that anyone wait for me, I can catch up or locate and find my way to guild on most raid events, or join in on the next event if events are closed. Im pretty reasonable and dont want to inconvienence anybody, just wanted to let you know ahead of time. Saturdays Im pretty much free, unless fishing or camping I can attend. (fishing and camping only applicable June through August)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
My first guild was Crimson Fire Knights, my reason for leaving...Darksonya/Pixen some will understand, if you dont I can explain further in a private conversation.
Contract Killers, this guild was just no longer for me.
Twilight Chosen, I was looking for an active raiding guild and left to join Faux Pas.
Faux Pas, guild leader retired. Guild status changed and they were no longer raiding left for active raiding guild.
Fantasy Awakened, I joined because most of Faux Pas ended up in this guild but most of the mains have disbanded from this guild and they are no longer raiding and I would like to raid.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently in Mystical Misfits, a friends guild. Friend of mine offered to let me hang out here in order to make it easier to get around until I found an active guild that raids.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I dont know if I know any current CN members, I /show 1 in order to keep lag down. If I have grouped with CN members I was not aware of it, and I have not had the opportunity to raid with CN yet.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Your raid times (pending if it is ok that I am about an hour late) are just about perfect, and definately the closest I have found that will work with my time zone. Also a friend recomended CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to progress, raid new content, do more and new quests, meet new people, group with people, basically enjoy the game for what it is.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from? Alaska

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? I would consider it, but I am not sure that it would be finacially feesable its expensive to leave Alaska.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) ummm...pink or maybe purple but sometimes blue or green. That really depends on my mood

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Re: 75 cleric

Postby Ryanakris » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi Misusi! I don't play anymore and am just a board troll but wanted to know where you're from in Alaska? I live in Soldotna! :hello1:
Ryana

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:21 am

Thanks for applying, we'll let you in just under the deadline since your several hours back. Contact us in game over the next week.

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Misusi =) Glad to see your app. How have you been?

Misusi
Whee!

Postby Misusi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:51 pm

I live in anchorage right now.