80 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Maluvian
Whee!

80 Ranger

Postby Maluvian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:55 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name:Maluvian Afkinguildhall of The Nameless
-Class:Ranger
-Race:Wood Elf (is there any other?)
-Level:80
-Number of AAs:524
-Magelo Number (if you have one):254149
-List which keys and flags you have:beyond what's been handed out to us with the recent changes, no. wow, i feel cheap~
that being said, my wife and i had been planning on working on FC factioning since that's where the cool kids seem to be headed~

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Cilladarie, 80, Cleric

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
raiding, and doing stuff i have absolutely no business doing with my class/gear makeup and somehow living~

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
i want to have quad digits in AA one day, beyond that, i just wanna have fun.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST, and i'm usually logged in 24/7 barring server/network/router kicks and patches. i'm usually actually at my computer with the EQ window up most evenings.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. minimum 65-75% most weeks, some we might be pushing 100%, some might be lower than 50% depending on how our daughter is doing.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Scions of Veeshan, Nameless server. i left this guild when i server transfered to maelin when it first opened. had rl friends in CT at the time and wanted a change of scenery.
Infinite Vision - Had a blast raiding here, semi retired for a while, during that time IV folded. was technically in Infinite Mayhem/Mayhem Inc/Surreal for very brief periods trying to make a comeback, but couldnt log in often enough.
Wraiths of Discord - My frist raid guild following my comeback to game 2 years ago. Since the guild has stopped raiding, almost no one logs in anymore which leaves us very few options to xp with, much less no raiding. Current ranger class leader.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Still in Wraiths atm. feeling bad about disbanding :(

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
lots of former wraiths here that might recognize me.... havent had a chance to raid with ya yet, and tbh i run with guild tags off 24/7 so i'm sure i've probably grouped with some, just didnt realize it. i'm dense that way~

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? CN seems to be the best fit for my goals. i still want to raid, but not worry about getting put through the ringer if RL interferes. i like that i recognize alot of names here~

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? raiding/grouping/chatting/having fun. when all is said and done, it's a game and i want to get my $30ish/month out of it~

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? ye~

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
i hate my job. that's what i do, but i'm currently self-studying for A+ certification to get a real job

-Where are you from?
originally Atlanta GA, Modesto/Merced/Sacramento CA until january last year, now in Decatur AL

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
cant answer that fairly atm. i need $$$$$ :)
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green. i'm a dirty treehugger after all~

Nenrea
Whee!

Re: 80 Ranger

Postby Nenrea » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 pm

:D :D :D

lots and lots of love for Mal and Em!!

Thought for the day.... God may have created man first, but even he realizes that practice makes perfect! "

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:47 am

HEY BRO!!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Maluvian
Whee!

Postby Maluvian » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:22 pm

oheyhai! we made it back from the 80 mile an hour gridlock, backing up on the shoulder to catch exits that is Atlanta traffic in one piece. will be seeing more of ya soon :P