80 Warrior App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Win
Whee!

80 Warrior App

Postby Win » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:45 pm

-Name: Winona
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1750
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1071673
-List which keys and flags you have: Think all the ones I have are now irrelevant :)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Um..Rehna, 76 Monk, Ranko 75 rogue, Tespin 75 cleric, Windiana 71 druid, etc, etc...

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping, tradeskilling (not farming though), raiding, and running naked through the guild lobby while waiting on a rez

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I had backed off of Win a bit when SoF came off so need to catch up a bit on AA's.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Evenings and weekends, minus Sundays on Football season

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Tuesdays and Saturdays are good, Weds I don't get home til 8:45-9:00 cst.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. First guild was Imperium Nocturne, an "evil" rp'ing guild. Then Avatars of Sin, then Tenet

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Still tagged with Tenet for guild hall/portal

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I've tagged along on a few raids, but not sure enough to make an impression on anyone.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? As everyone has heard, Tenet dissolved, and we've always had good relations with CN and known them to be good people.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Hang out with friends, make new friends

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes and yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I work in IT, specifically document composition

-Where are you from? Was born in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania before migrating to the midwest where I now reside

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Canadian's can spell?????

iyeni
Whee!

Re: 80 Warrior App

Postby iyeni » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Im happy to see Winona app--Win has lead every epic hit there is in all EQ land--and probably remembers them all. Winona also knows every gnome tradeskill there is to know and will be glad to spend her remaining EQ life making AAAAs for every guildie who needs. ;)
Honestly, Winona will always put a guild ahead of all and is willing to die trying anything-hmm, I know a monk that dies trying as well.
My voice means very little as no one knows me, but Ive grouped with Win since I was a wee little drood and couldn't have gotten where I am now without Win's help.
iyeni

Gorrel
Whee!

Postby Gorrel » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:25 am

Good to see you appin Win.

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:56 am

heyas win glad to see ya app!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:41 am

running naked through the guild lobby while waiting on a rez
:lol: You'd fit right in!

And
Weds I don't get home til 8:45-9:00 cst.
If you wanted you could come for the last hour or two of raids at that time. If you're human and feel the pressing need for food and sleep that's NP too :)

Lindon
Whee!

Postby Lindon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:17 pm

cool to see app win-

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 pm

I had a good time tonight, nice job!!!
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!