82 Cleric App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dawnz
Whee!

82 Cleric App

Postby Dawnz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Dawnztears
-Class: Cleric
-Race: Human
-Level: 82
-Number of AAs: 910 (spent)
-Magelo Number (if you have one: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1288387
-List which keys and flags you have: Qvic, Anguish, TOB, (I need two more of the blood raids and Subversion)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Silentdawn - 69 - Chanter

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
1) Raiding
2) Grouping
3) Soloing
4) Exploring
5) Questing
6) Tradeskills

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Getting finale kill for 2.0, and improving gear.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central Standard Time - Play most nights, Saturday Band plays so can't make those nights unless a cancel comes up.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I am on all days but Saturday

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I was with Fantasy Awakened after being there a month alot of players are leaving and no shows for raids. I want to be able to group with people and accomplish goals this was not happening in F.A. I ran Mortal Mystery for awhile then R.L. issues came up and had to turn over leadership. I just got back to playing after being gone a year.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
After looking at guild roster it appears I ran with a few of you on Vazaelle before the merge. My druid was Freedomborn and she is on CT server because of a soe screw up.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Looking for an active guild.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to make new friends and experience new contents of the game. I wish nothing from the guild unless I earn it. I am here to help others aquire their goals too.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Help elderly people plant their gardens and do landscaping for them at no cost. I am the sound person for a rock band.

-Where are you from? Minnesota

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Depends on the day.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Red
Last edited by Dawnz on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dawnz~~~
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Cruz
Whee!

Re: 79 Cleric App

Postby Cruz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Looking for an active guild.

By active do you mean like sexually active (and of age)? Or perhaps active in a RL sense like getting up to use the bathroom and not using the bucket under the computer... Perhaps radioactive... Or the kind of active the talk about when advertising those vitamin drinks...Although I think that is the same as my first description just with old people... Hmm...

None the less, get in app channel (ask officer online), help people get to know you...Get TSS faction done...buy me cookies.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:49 pm

FRRRRREEEEEEEEEDOMMMM!

Hey i remember your druid from way back. I'm not sure if I was even on my Warrior at that time, but we used to tear up Rathe Mountians Hill giants.

...ohh i LOVE killing me some Giants!

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Cruz, Truely you need to lay off the crack pipe not everyone has what appears to be your personal issues. :P :P Tss faction at the moment is amiably. Yes I remember venturing the giants alot. Mandaar GL of AD was truely a n00b then :lol: never saw a cleric run so much in my life. Hopefully he has grown and learned that snare does actually slow giants down :lol: I have auto joined your app channel hopefully I will be helping you guys out soon. Let me know what else I should be working on. Thanks alot.
Dawnz~~~
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:28 pm

a DE cleric ran ???? nice to seee your app Dawnz

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Ah,
Mortal Mystery.

Brings back memories.

Remember Amaris?

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 pm

Yes I remember Amaris and yes that Dark Elf cleric ran kept him sowed just to laugh.
Dawnz~~~

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:02 pm

After seeing all the great players from Tenet apping I have decided to with draw my app. at this point. Have fun and remember it is only a game. We all bought it for the same reason to see how it ends. Good Luck and Happy Hunting. Hugz
Dawnz~~~

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:03 am

I guess I don't know your history enough to understand why other people (you specfiically pointed out Tenet) applying to the guild would cause you to withdraw your own app. But good luck with your future endeavors.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:43 am

I am as equally puzzled as Zady... Only thing I can think of is perhaps they suffer from the same affliction as me...an irrational fear of people whose virtual characters used to belong to a guild which starts with 'T'... Its more common that you think.

Dartamus
Whee!

Postby Dartamus » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:38 am

I think cruz may have hit this one on the head!

Actually Dawn was a member of Tenet at one point in time. She's actually a very good cleric. I don't see any reason you to withdrawl your app Ward.

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 am

Hi Dart, "How have you been?" I have nothing against Tenet they are great bunch of people, alot of my friends were with me in Tenet. I was just thinking if Tenet is shutting down then you will have all the classes you need to fill the gaps for your raids and such. If you don't think this is the case then I would love to join you.
Dawnz~~~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 am

You're welcome to keep your application open if you want Dawnz, long as you let us know today :) we're closing tonight at midnight for an indefinate amount of time.

Summertime normally slows down attendance a bit anyway, people go on vacation, people buy houses, change jobs, have babies, etc. So an influx of apps now is not a bad thing. With the apps, our raids are just under full right now so hopefully we timed the closing of apps just about perfectly.

And besides, yes I'm bias, but you can never have too many clerics ;)

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:13 pm

I agree, Dawnz - I don't play Amaris much anymore (actually I'm thinking of bringing him out of retirement), but I recall you played a cleric most excellently. And I think it's safe to say that we'd rather have too many clerics than not enough.

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:04 pm

get your app back in here ! lol uhm.. unless you feel really strongly against it .. CN doesnt compare apps hun, as i read your withdrawl i felt that to be the case... thats mainly the reason the officers are closing the apps so CN can get to know everyone who is applying.. hurry .. midnight is coming and those Canadian's are quite punctual with their times LOL..

HUGS!
Sno

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 am

I just got back from an out of town gig. Am I to late to keep app open??? :(
Dawnz~~~

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 pm

Well,
as I see it, this topic is still active :wink:

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Woot!!! TY very much.
Dawnz~~~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 am

I just got back from an out of town gig. Am I to late to keep app open???

That's fine hon, you did originally put your app in days ago after all. See you around soon!

Dawnz
Whee!

Re: 82 Cleric App

Postby Dawnz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Bump
Dawnz~~~

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Hey Dawnz good to see ya. :)

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 am

OMGZ! Lerchy! Did you finally get a comp. that works!!!??? Anyone wanting to check out my band on youtube is welcome to. youtube.com/tiny1001 bad recording lol friend was just learning video stuff. I am also on facebook, myspace and skype! Give me a hollar if you need help with anything....
Dawnz~~~

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Which one are you? Not bad at all, I used to sing in a band myself years ago, now I just am a superstar on rockband.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Lies T! Now you just drink! Lmao Oh I am the sound person I make them sound good! Read the app putz!

Dawnz
Dawnz~~~

tauaunt
Should wash his hands after playing with poison ivy.

Postby tauaunt » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:34 pm

lmoa, Ironically I have an opportunity to do that for a local band. A friend of mine has a pretty nice PA system but no CLUE what he is doing with it. So I may make a lil coinage doing that soon.
BTW, glad to see ya again.
No, I am not a pally, BUT I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:50 pm

HAHAHA Dawnz. Of course I didnt. That would make the game too easy. I dont know what I would do if I had sound and didnt lag! I would think something was wrong!

That is what my degree was supposed to be in before I became a scalper...music theory and production.

Later

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:21 am

Nice to see you also T.. My best friend is the lead singer in the band and on the days we aren't busy he runs around with Nate doing sound for other bands. Makes some nice $$ at some of them gigs. Oddly enough winter is more busy for us then summer.

Lol Lerchy still the funny man. I get no lag anywhere on eq. Can play 6 accts' on this comp. lag free so buy the parts and make your own it's not hard! Hehe Also 500-1000 cheaper.

Dawnz
Dawnz~~~

lerchinc
Whee!

Postby lerchinc » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Yeah im gonna do that. I have been haunting UBID lately. I have everything just need the box. There have been some killer machines for like 600-800. Like I wouldnt use half of the power these things have.

But its good to see yas again. Even thought I have logged in like once in the past week :)

Dawnz
Whee!

Postby Dawnz » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Nice seeing you too Lerchy.... Good Luck with new comp. when you stop slacking and getter done!

Dawnz
Dawnz~~~