80 Monk Application For Consideration

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
JahidtheMonk
Whee!

80 Monk Application For Consideration

Postby JahidtheMonk » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:10 pm

-Name: Jahid
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1284
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342726
-List which keys and flags you have: All keys through DoDH - partially thanks to SoE unlocking them although the keys were completed before that. MMM, Crystallos.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Belini 80 Shaman (this is really my wife's toon, but she only plays once a month so has become my alt.)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? EQ is my way of relaxing. I like to challenge myself when it comes to the game, trying to single pull MMM, Crystallos more or less just proving to myself that I can do things. Friendship more than anything is what keeps me playing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. All of the short term goals I had I have completed with the exception of maxing out all tradeskills. Long term goals is to see raids I've never seen and play a part in defeating them.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am Eastern Standard time and my play time really varies depending on the time of the week. Monday - Wed I can't get logged in until at least 10 PM Eastern with my current work schedule (should be changing to days in a matter of days if the promised promotion goes through) Currently I don't play on Thursdays because Friday I have to be at work at 7 AM. Friday & Saturday I am on from about 7PM til 2-3AM unless other plans are made. Sunday I generally don't play as I spend that day with my wife and child doing whatever they wish to do.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Currently with the work schedule I could attend all raids, but would be arriving late on Tuesday and Wednesday. Once the schedule goes to days I will be able to make at least 80-90% of raids. Friday I can attend 100% of unless other plans are present which I will notify of in advance

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tenet. The reason I will be leaving is because the guild will be disbanding. Tenet has been my only home since I came back to EQ in 2004.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Tenet, and I plan to remain an officer of the guild until the last of the active members are notified of what our plans with the guild are via in game email / message boards.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Brelly, Iris, and a few others that I can't recall off hand. In the past I have attended open raids that CN was hosting in PoP

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I want a guild like Tenet. I know that Tenet and CN worked well together in the past, and I know that CN is a family style guild,which is exactly what I want. I would rather spend 8 hours trying something with those I get along with than being a # in a larger guild who didn't know or get along with anyone.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? My goal is to help the guild. I don't really want anything out of CN other than the friendship and family style you offer.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Currently I am a database admin. The promotion that is supposed to be up coming with promote me to Project Leader of Networking

-Where are you from? Dayton, Ohio

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Consider yes, would it be possbile, not sure I have a two year old who gets all my attention and traveling without him would be out of the question.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) bleu

-Jahid

Gorrel
Whee!

Re: 80 Monk Application For Consideration

Postby Gorrel » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:44 pm

About dam time you appd :P

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Hey Jahid, glad to see your post. And I agree with Gorrel, About dam time you app'd.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:42 pm

Ah,
another DBA. Welcome.

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 pm

I think you should test this fella in all the hardest zones --he just loves to die--er, pull them trains.
Ok, seriously, hes pulls tinier trains than Tchien-or so Im told.

Lindon
Whee!

Postby Lindon » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:19 pm

wooots cool to see the app bro -