77(soon to be 78) monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Terror
Whee!

77(soon to be 78) monk

Postby Terror » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 pm

-Name: Theterror
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 77
-Number of AAs: 400
-Magelo Number (if you have one): None
-List which keys and flags you have: Ones opened up by Anniversary. Currently working on MMM access...

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Faldil 61 warrior

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Raiding, Grouping, and all around fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Well, I'm wanting to get to 80 and work on AA's. Probably start working on getting my 1.5 then 2.0.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? anywhere from 7 a.m. to 11-12 p.m. CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Most likely every day.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Planar Knights of Valor: Is my friends and my dad's guild, they don't do much and I got interested in raiding. Old World Travelers: The main folks that I had become friends with had left and it didn't really feel like the guild it used to be. Tenet: They were raiding when I got there but eventually they started winding down and I didn't really feel like I fit in to well. Fantasy Awakened: I joined FA because they were a major raiding guild at the time I had a few friends in here, but many have left and it is making it hard for FA to raid and is going away from what I want for Terror.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am still enlisted in FA at the moment but will not be for very much longer. Will most likely leave the morning of 6/05/08.

Your Experience with CN: I haven't had much experience with CN but I understand that it's a family guild and does raid often.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Esutac and a couple new members...Jenia and Melinia.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? It seems like it would be a fun and interesting guild to be in. With it being a family guild it would be what I am looking for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Mostly just wanting to make new friends and have fun with new people. Raiding and getting loot for your toon is great but I like to meet new people and help others out.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Will be going to college soon to Major in Computer Tech.

-Where are you from? Iowa.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Yes.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue and black.

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: 77(soon to be 78) monk

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:31 pm

Quote: -Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Planar Knights of Valor: Is my friends and my dad's guild, they don't do much and I got interested in raiding. Old World Travelers: The main folks that I had become friends with had left and it didn't really feel like the guild it used to be. Tenet: They were raiding when I got there but eventually they started winding down and I didn't really feel like I fit in to well. Fantasy Awakened: I joined FA because they were a major raiding guild at the time I had a few friends in here, but many have left and it is making it hard for FA to raid and is going away from what I want for Terror.

:teeth: So happy to see you app TT! /hugs
I met TT during OWT days. I had lost touch with him shortly after he left OWT... but one day I ran into him in the GL and waved at him. the schmuck forgot who I was.... which warranted a wedgiefest from me. (how dare he forget his guildmate/GL!).. ever since then we have kept in touch. He is such a level headed guy who enjoys the game.
I sincerely believe he could find a great home here.

Just my 2cp! :teeth:
Last edited by Melinia.Spellteaser on Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Terror
Whee!

Postby Terror » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm sorry Mel, please don't spray troll juices on meh....

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:05 am

Another Iowan.....Uh oh. :D

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 am

Terror wrote:I'm sorry Mel, please don't spray troll juices on meh....

:teeth:
I fergive ya hun.. It's just sooo much fun picking on you! I pick cause I care ^^

Terror
Whee!

Postby Terror » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 am

I apologize for not being able to disband FA when I said I was. I had a really bad storm hit me last night and got power back at about 12:30 p.m. I can disband either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on what happens...Again, I apologize.

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Nice to see your app theterror as far as you leaving fa , they have alt guilds here for guild portal access

Terror
Whee!

Postby Terror » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 am

I could use a guild invite into Sock Puppets whenever you get a chance if thats ok..