80 Cleric LFGuild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
charlie228
Whee!

80 Cleric LFGuild

Postby charlie228 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:56 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Saiaman
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1626
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1314066
-List which keys and flags you have: Crystallos

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Saiayanae(65SK)-hardly play her cus clerics are so MUCH fun to play

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy grouping up to explore new zones. Being involved with raids is always a challenge. Learning about the mobs and how to cure/heal the raid group makes EQ very interesting to me. I'm always learning new things about my toon either in groups,raidin, or soloing.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Other than improving my toon in AAs and gear, I would like the challenge in progressing through new Raid zones

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i'm usually on at 6pm MST or 10pm MST depending on my work schedule. ABout 5 times a week

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 70% of the time

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tenet disbanded

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: For Guild hall portal

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have grouped many times with Cicak and Takazerker

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Tenet has folded and would like to join a family guild that raids

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to make new friends in CN and help them out as best I can whether in grouping for xp or certain tasks. Also to help out CN in raid progression and have fun playing EQ.
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Legal Drugs
-Where are you from? The house that Gretzky built (somewhere in Canada to those that arent familiar with hockey)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If its close =)

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu(with French spelling
:lol: )

Thank you for your time and attention.

Saia

iyeni
Whee!

Re: 80 Cleric LFGuild

Postby iyeni » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:52 am

Saiaman was great as a lead healer, was a hard worker and quick learner-and someone I called friend. Would be a great asset imo.
iyeni

charlie228
Whee!

Re: 80 Cleric LFGuild

Postby charlie228 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:17 am

I work till 9est. WIll try to make raid ( all be it late =( ) and see if there's room for a CLERK

See ya soon,

Sai