Slightly dented, high mileage SK looking for a parking spot.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dartamus
Whee!

Slightly dented, high mileage SK looking for a parking spot.

Postby Dartamus » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:42 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Dartamus
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1641
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: I should be key'd and flagged for every zone and event under the sun. If I'm not then I'm slacking.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Sumatrad 62 Rouge, Dartamias 6(something) cleric and a few other tiny tots that I can't recall.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Oooh exploring is an option? That's my choice, I have to know every nook and cranny! Don't mind soloing at times but prefer group events, questing and raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Well I'd like to complete all the AAs they give me. I've finished most of my short terms goals I suppose, but I'll find something new.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central time and I'm normally around after 7:30pm during the week and depending on kid's schedules and the weather I'm on during the daylight hours on the weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 66% Not sure I could make both weekday raids but one and a weekend shouldn't be an issue. If you need me someplace, I'll do my best to be there

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. How far back do I need to go?? Tribe of Gypsies then left to help start Ferrel Vehemenence then left there to join Last Remaining Light and then left there to start Tenet. Tenet has been my home for many many moons

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I'm still in Tenet trying to make sure everyone is notifed about the disolution.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Gosh I wish I could recall her silly name.. Some Silly lady and her silly hubby... If it comes to me I'll post it :lol: I've raided with CN several times and it's always been a pleasure.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I've always had the greatest respect for the guild and their leadership. I think their standards of play match what I've strived for.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Just looking for a new home. I'd like to progress beyond where I am now,

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Several times... will there be a test later?

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I fix things and tell other people what to do. The hours suck and the pay is barely enough to keep me in golden underwear, but you gotta do what ya gotta do.

-Where are you from? Is this a birds and the bees question?

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Oh I'd consider lots of things, this even being one of them.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Who gave the Canadians colours?? I wasn't aware of this change!

Silly
The blond sage

Re: Slightly dented, high mileage SK looking for a parking spot.

Postby Silly » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Oh Dartamus it is a pleasure to see your application. I'm honored you'd consider us as your new....carport :lol:

I can't wait to see you around, I know this must be a difficult transition for you and yet you keep that smiley face bumper sticker still glued to the back window, next to the one that says "bad cop, no donut."

Anyway, I will look for you online and if I hear that special horn that plays that "oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts" I'll know you've pulled up and are planning to race with us!

See you soon,
Silly

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:45 pm

WOOT glad to see your app Dart.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:46 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Tenet is closing up shop. :( I know a lot of good people that were in Tenet. Lehmi sends her love.

*Troll Hugs*
Look forward to chatting with you in the app channel hun. ^^

iyeni
Whee!

Postby iyeni » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:57 am

I can vouch for the dented part, Dart has taken a few too many whacks to the head. Doesnt that make him a shoe in for tanking duties? ;)
iyeni

Dartamus
Whee!

Postby Dartamus » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm

My apologies for logging and missing Tuesday's raid. I received another cortisone shot in my elbow about noon yesterday and by the time the raid was starting my entire arm was swollen twice its normal size and I haven't been able to use it since.

It's a bit better today but I still can't manipulate my fingers well so you probably won't see me tonight either.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:12 pm

No worries. Just keeping us apprised is good enough. Hope it gets better soon.