level 75 Shadow Knight

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hatefrog
Whee!

level 75 Shadow Knight

Postby Hatefrog » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 pm

Your Main Character

-Name:Hatefrog
-Class:Shadow Knight
-Race:Froglok
-Level:75
-Number of AAs:97
-Magelo Number (if you have one):N/A
-List which keys and flags you have:everything PoP to PoR and MMM

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Well i like raiding and grouping (mainly grouping with quality players that i have known personally, or guildies). i do have the curious nature as far as exploring goes too..

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) my long term goal has pretty much stayed static throughout my time in EQ.. which is be the best Froglok Shadow Knight that i can possibly be ..

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i'm Eastern Standard Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. i can do atleast 60% life time raid attendance

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. well from my recent coming back to the game i have only been to two guilds.. and left both of them for the same reason.. they are both disbanded, or are disbanding

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Tenet has been my home for a good while now (i believe six months or so), but they are literally disbanding, and well i'm trying to see it out with them they have helped me throughout most of my time in the guild..

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I only know Aerykian.. but that's about it (if you count Edomac as an app i know him too)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? To be serious i'm doing it because Aerykian has urged me to I realize that my AA number is low, but i don't let that hold me back..

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? i hope to get a guild that i call a family like Tenet was for me when i was there..

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: level 75 Shadow Knight

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:21 am

WOW! :shock: Didn't see Tenet closing it's doors coming at all! Was wondering why so many were apping else where. I know a lot of great people in Tenet.
Hatefrog was in OWT for a bit before going to Tenet. He good lil'froggie.
(I'm only an app atm.. so I'm not a good reference atm)
Hatefrog... Tell the twins to head on over this way! Tell 'em Mel sent ya! :lol:

Hatefrog
Whee!

Postby Hatefrog » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:05 pm

I am withdrawing my application.. I know now that my app was nothing more than my upset emotions about my guild disbanding.. it was irrational choice and I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry for wasting your guys' time.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 pm

No problem. Your welcome to consider us another day.

Mardella
Whee!

Postby Mardella » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm

if his AA's where low we just wouldnt Vote on him til he met requirements?