80 drood looking for a home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

80 drood looking for a home

Post by iyeni » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Application for Membership

-Name: iyeni
-Class: drood
-Race: woodelf-treehugger
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: a bunch um 2613 and working on em
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1199393
-List which keys and flags you have: (trak, charsis, sleepers, bot, cod, pot, qvic, texvu, coa, dsk, tob-none seem to be needed anymore tho), crystallos flagged

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): N/A

A Little Bit About Yourself I am an overachiever and a caregiver in RL and EQ life. (and I once thought this was just pure escapism!)

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love a good challenge--and not so good ones as well. That includes grouping, raiding, questing and tradeskills.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to get through content by working on progression and earning it. I am working on maxing tailoring and working through sof quests atm, most challenging is the face aug quest. I am trying to get factioning done as well.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST -I play in the evenings averaging 4 days a week and more so on weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 100% if I am in town

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Tenet-founding member. It is time to move on and become more involved in content.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I still remain in Tenet until I get the blessing of the leader

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I used to raid with CN on open raids every Sunday evening to do the Planes mostly and went along on the very fun (not at the time) Ikky 4 and Uqua raids. I have grouped with many CN folks over the years and hope I made a good impression (Silly, Jhereg, Tchien, Iris, Lindon)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have always had the utmost respect for CN, and for the way family, grouping and progression is balanced. I have always tried to achieve that goal ever since I began playing EQ. I would hope that I could be helpful to CN in continuing the tradition

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I would like to have fun, have family and have challenges to pursue with like-minded folks.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from? Chicago

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Eh? Theres nothing in the "How to be a Canadian" handbook by Will and Ian Ferguson to tip me off--is this a trick question? :?

Re: 80 drood looking for a home

Post by Edomac » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey Iyeni glad to see you app'n too. :D
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Post by Lindon » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 pm

Iyeni--> Awesome! Cool to see you app-

Post by Tchien » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:26 am

Yay! :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob7: :blob8:

Post by Jhereg » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey, been a bit since we did really open raids with you. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Post by Dartamus » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Iyeni is an awesome druid and a dang good cleric in a pinch as well.

The blond sage

Post by Silly » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Oh you're a darling sweet lady and I'm happy to have you apply, even though it saddens me to see Tenet become no more :( I know this is hard for you and hope you will find us a welcoming bunch, even despite our occasional weird person we throw in for flavor (Goofydoofy).

Thank you for coming tonight, you raided beautifully as always,

Postcount Whore

Post by Jaffod » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 am

If Goofy is the oddball then I think we are doing fine :)