80 SK App.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Edomac
Whee!

80 SK App.

Postby Edomac » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:37 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Edomac Whiskeydrinker
-Class: Shadowknight
-Race: Human
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 1220
-Magelo Number (if you have one): have not updated it in about 45 lvl's. Will look into getting it updated.
-List which keys and flags you have: Cryo, and all the ones that SoE opened up.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Edomac's been my only char for the past 8 years.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love the intereaction with other players, The excitement and challenge of new things.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Get More AA's, progress in the game past Demi and TSS

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? PST about 5 P.M. - 11-12P.M. Mon-Fri, Weekends almost all day. I am in the Navy so schedule can change and might to a revolving schedule.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 50-75% at least

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Avengers of Night, Alfar's Vigilance, and Tenet for the past 4 years

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently member of Tenet. Am using it for the guild portal atm.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Know lindon well fom his time in Tenet, Think a couple of others, just tired atm and brain isnt working to well.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I saw that the raid times fit for me and also saw that you are raiding some of the content that I would liek to raid.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? A guild invite. LOL. Would really like to get some raid progression in my future.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a Sonar Technician in the U.S. Navy

-Where are you from? Rialto CA.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Sure if work lets me off.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Dont speak Canuck sorry.
ShadowKnight of the Special Kind.

Ommina
Whee!

Re: 80 SK App.

Postby Ommina » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:49 am

Good morning Edomac! Poke one of us in game for the channel and password.

One comment, though --

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Get More AA's, progress in the game past Demi and TSS

We are just starting to raid TSS, with Demi starting to fade. If you're looking for a guild that is already through TSS progression, we aren't them. (Just want to be sure that you know what you're getting!)

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 am

Well was just saying that as a long term goal to progress pas them, Sorry I wasnt clear there. I understand you are just starting there and all and that is where i want to be.

Gorrel
Whee!

Postby Gorrel » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Hell yeah :)

Lindon
Whee!

Postby Lindon » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Niiiice glad to see you app bro!

Cloverliefe
Whee!

Postby Cloverliefe » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

EDO - Big hugs to you. So glad to see your app. Now where is that whiskeydrinking Art? I'll see more of you in game soon, I'm sure.

Edomac
Whee!

Postby Edomac » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 pm

Hey Clover, how ya been? Good to see ya. Art is deployed right now so won be back online for a bit, and I'm the whiskey drinker hes the beer drinker.