Level 80 wizzy app- Nenrea

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nenrea
Whee!

Level 80 wizzy app- Nenrea

Postby Nenrea » Thu May 15, 2008 5:11 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Nenrea
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 553
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1357435
-List which keys and flags you have:
Qvic, Anguish, Txevu, Dreadspire-Lower Spire, Razerthorn, have Dreadspire Dinner Invitation,

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Majestiq- lvl 73 Mage (original main); Cariel- 38 pally; Sinfully lvl 40 necro; and Zasha level 20 shaman (leader of Hidden Allaince- guild created only for alt access to guild hall) Ialso have Tohrment 77 necro & Vishous 75 BST that used to belong to my husband

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy raiding, soloing, and doing anything to help anyone.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) My goals include 2 things.. max AA and getting keyed thru Crystallos.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play in the evenings and on weekends. I'm CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. low guess is 75% some weeks, 100% others depending on when I have my children

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. When I played Majestiq, I was a member of Guardians of Light on Saryrn server. I left because I transferred to Vazaelle to play with my RL husband. I was in Eye of the Deceiver for a little while before I took about a 2 year LOA. I came back to EQ in Jan of 2007 and started over with Nenrea. I've been in Wraiths of Discord since Nen was high enough to join. I had already intended to leave WoD before they announced that we would no longer raid due to changes in RL preventing me from raiding 5 nights a week. I still like to raid, that's the one thing that draws me to log in.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: atm I am still tagged with WoD but at this point its purely for social reasons and can drop the tag if it is required. If I need use of a guild hall, and if it meets with CN's approval I have a small guild that I created for hardcore raiders to keep their alts in strictly for the use of a guild hall.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Sevex from his time in WoD. Other than that I have not yet had the pleasure of spending time with too many CN members yet.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? You're raid times and lack of required attendance is perfect to me. I will soon be a single mother of two and will mainly play after they are in bed on the weeks I have them, but full time on the weeks I don't.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I love the social aspect of EQ and I'm excited about getting to meet more people. I've pretty much been immersed in WoD since I started playing again.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Bookkeeper/Accountant

-Where are you from? Illinois but live in Alabama now

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
I would consider it yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) hmm, I don't know the Canadian spelling, but depending on my mood I bounce between purple and blue. (As I have been informed by others more knowledgable than myself in this matter, my answer to this question would have to be burple -see how well I can learn new things?!?)
Last edited by Nenrea on Fri May 16, 2008 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thought for the day.... God may have created man first, but even he realizes that practice makes perfect! "

Melinia.Spellteaser
Whee!

Re: Level 80 wizzy app- Nenrea

Postby Melinia.Spellteaser » Fri May 16, 2008 3:26 am

Nenrea wrote:-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) hmm, I don't know the Canadian spelling, but depending on my mood I bounce between purple and blue.

That would be Burple
:teeth:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri May 16, 2008 7:10 am

get it right, the response is "burple eh"

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Fri May 16, 2008 5:56 pm

Once upon a time, Aery was actually amazed that he got the Temperance spell. He was soooo amazed that he could BUFF now! Once he dinged 41, he headed straight for Gulf of Gunthak.

Once there, he got the quest and managed to get the black pearl things, do the turn-ins, etc. At the end, he noted that it was really annoying killing all those skellys .... trying to get the final mob to spawn. There he was exasperated and at his wit's end, when ..... a quite nice and friendly wizard helped to kill those skellys, as well as the final mob.

And *voila*!!! Temperance.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 pm

:lol: I never bothered to get temp, though I did go back and get group temp eventually (I believe from a ldon vendor).

Anyway,
was in Eye of the Deceiver for a little while
yay oldschool Vazaelle! We have a few former eotd members in guild, though most of them don't play but once in a blue moon anymore.

About dropping your tag, as long as they're aware that you're apping here, and there's no negativity along with you keeping their tag in the meantime, then it is no problem with us.

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Sat May 17, 2008 4:12 am

Group Temperance?

Let's use that on our next raid.

Nenrea
Whee!

Postby Nenrea » Sat May 17, 2008 6:05 am

I told one of the officer's that I app'd here the night I posted the app. The leaders are expecting a mass exodus with their announcement and they won't hold anyone's decision to leave against them right now. But if it does become an issue, I will drop the tag and put Nen in my alt guild.

Thought for the day.... God may have created man first, but even he realizes that practice makes perfect! "

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun May 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanks Nen, and sorry to hear about WoD, there are/were some really cool people in that guild, I've always had respect for them. Every one there I've met has been very kind and fun.

Eueil
Whee!

Postby Eueil » Tue May 20, 2008 4:10 am

NEN! long time no see =D how ya been doing.

Nenrea
Whee!

Postby Nenrea » Tue May 20, 2008 4:52 am

EUE!!! lol, I've been doing! Its great to see you again /hugz If I can make tonight's raid at all, it will be late. My son's birthday is today and have to grin-and-bear it with the in-laws and such.

And FYI Aer- while I may currently live in Alabama, I was born and bred in Illinois.. I am the epitome of a Dang Yankee female tyvm! :)

Windal
Whee!

Postby Windal » Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Nenrea is a Redneck!! :shock: Should have been born in Texas.................That is all!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 20, 2008 3:37 pm

I was born and bred in Illinois

Wee :) We have a few CN in Illinios. I visited a couple last summer when I went to visit some relatives.

Nenrea
Whee!

Postby Nenrea » Tue May 27, 2008 9:53 am

Hey all, just a heads up that I will probably be late getting to raids tonight. My 6 yr old son is leaving tomorrow for a week's vactions with his grandparents and I want to spend sometime with him this evening before he has to go to their house for the night.

I'll catch ya when I can!

:) Nen

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm

Thanks Nen --- we'll be, well, somewhere!

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Tue May 27, 2008 12:52 pm

I'll most likely be a little late myself.