80 Monk app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Windal
Whee!

80 Monk app

Postby Windal » Thu May 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Windal
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 2275
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1389112
-List which keys and flags you have: Angish, solteris, ToV, Razorthorn, FC ect... Haven't worked on Mmm yet or Cyrstolas. Pretty much everything under that

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Seril 80 Rogue: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1366792 , kanadol 80 Shammy: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1389605 , Drithan 80 Bard: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1386640 , Lauralyn 59 Zerker Just bringing her up. Trying to make me a group. (pure dps) :twisted:

A Little Bit About Yourself Play eq go out on weekends. Is about it :shock:

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Raiding

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Want to go to end game raids. Love to raid.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 6cst to when i go to bed pretty much. Friday Sat depends if i go out or not. But play all weekend if not pretty much.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 66% one week 100% the next. Every other weekend thing

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Was in WoD for awhile actually my Rogue was main on this server. Brought monk here i guess 8 months ago give or take. honestly only reason i am leaving it is because they are no longer a raiding guild. No, i couldn't upgrade monk with them but i am pretty loyal. We didn't have any monks is why i brought him over.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Boxes are still in WoD.

Your Experience with CN None honestly. know a few people in it but mainly cause they used to be WoD

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Serex, cami

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? You have the best raid time for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? New friends. have fun raiding. Hoping to see end game content and be part of it.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yeppers

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? own an Electrical company

-Where are you from? Ft. Worth Texas

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? epends on time of the year and how much work i got going on.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) None really

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: 80 Monk app

Postby Jaffod » Fri May 16, 2008 7:06 am

you know that CN is not a traditional "raid guild"?

Windal
Whee!

Postby Windal » Fri May 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Yeah I know you are more of a family guild. But you still raid 3 times a week and from what I have seen and noticed. You do rather well with those 3 days. I feel I could be a good asset to those raids. :D
I also like alittle free time to bring up a new alt. I won't miss raids if i am on but I also like some free time to just mess around. farm gear for alts ect.... Group and meet new people. I also never mind helping out on anything.
I play to have fun. I can normally have fun on EQ in anything i do.

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Fri May 16, 2008 2:12 pm

Hi!

Look forward to raiding w/you.

Aery

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri May 16, 2008 9:12 pm

Nice to see your app Windal, have enjoyed chatting with you recently. Can't wait to see your l33t dps skills in action :wink: Go monks, woo!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun May 18, 2008 5:14 am

cool I just wanted to make sure that there wa no expectation of raiding "teh plain of Ub3r ph4t l3wts" 6 days during the week and 3 days at the weekend.

Oddly enough we have had an app or two that thought that way (obviously not you :D )

Windal
Whee!

Postby Windal » Sun May 18, 2008 5:26 am

Hey Silly same here.........Enjoyed the raid last night :!: Ya'll rockz for a "Non traditional raid guild" :roll: (/pokes Jaffod)

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Sun May 18, 2008 7:08 am

Hrrmmmm,

** counts on fingers **

Ft. Worth x2
Shreveport x1
Beaumont x1
Tennessee x3
Alabama x2 (that I know of .....)

The south shall rise again ...

(no, Jarous, not *that* south...)

Windal
Whee!

Postby Windal » Mon May 19, 2008 3:02 pm

O o o someone else is from Ft. Worth in CN :shock: Honestly don't think i have met anyone from Texas in EQ the 8 or 9 years I have played :cry:

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Mon May 19, 2008 4:07 pm

Yep, wouldn't mind a job in Beaumont (BIG dog 106 ftw)... applied there, no response.

Got another nibble in Nashville tho, and one in Jackson MS.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue May 20, 2008 4:45 am

I think Dificeman is from Texas right? Not that he plays anymore though :lol:

Windal
Whee!

Postby Windal » Tue May 20, 2008 2:28 pm

I grouped with Dificeman back on Vazz.. Didn't know him to well so had no clue he was from texas. Though had a ranger as main on Vazz at the time............. :arrow: prefessional gater. Or used to be anyway :lol:

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Thu May 22, 2008 9:30 am

The south shall rise again ...

(no, Jarous, not *that* south...)

Hehe, something south rising... thats funny...