nec app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lindon
Whee!

nec app

Postby Lindon » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:21 pm

hey all-

i apped before but it was when i was really busy with grad school and my other job- im not very long winded so - hope you guys will re-consider me-if you guys need anything throw me a tell pls-

thanks
lindon

Zady
Whee!

Re: nec app

Postby Zady » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:12 am

Hi Lindon!

Seeing as how your previous app is almost a year old, I would suggest filling out a new app to get us up-to-date on your character! Good to hear from you again, and I hope life is less busy for you this time around. (More EQ time!) :wink:
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu May 01, 2008 9:59 am

Hi Lindon, we have quite a few newer members since you had applied last year, and your information is probably out of date as well. If you could edit your post to include the full application, that would be great. Here's a link to your old one if you want to copy and paste, then update the small details which have changed (like level/aa):

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5302

Lindon
Whee!

Postby Lindon » Fri May 02, 2008 8:26 am

Okay all here is my updated profile-

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Lindon
-Class: necro
-Race: delf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 941
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1345290
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish Time Txvexu, DSK, Qvic, couple PoP done

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Demented 67 druid- all others are for sacs if they act up ;)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) raiding and grouping- soloing but i tend to do enough of that on my own lately

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) 2.5 , further progression, more aas are always a plus

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? - mountain time zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. anytime not working- i generally work all day saturdays eg 11am-11pm- currently but can switch schedule around

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. TK AO WOD Tenet- progress and work
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Sevex/Fyras/Slopox and Nuketose/Yalden

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? ive heard its a good guild and would like to be part of it

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? at the end of the day more mana wouldnt hurt- also i would like to group more/to help others out (i tend to hang out in beza soloing often lately) -also raid progression

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yep

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? grad student and work at chilis

-Where are you from? TX

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? sure if not working and not broke

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) green

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Postby SarineeBarbie » Fri May 02, 2008 3:25 pm

Hiya Lindon */waves*

Your name rings a bell with me... I think , if I'm not mistaken, my friends and I (shaman, warrior, ranger, bard, cleric) ran in to you a few times out in Loping Plains at the orc camp and at the werewolf camp while we were factioning up. Nice to see your app. Please take some time to get to know CN to be sure we are that for which you are looking in a guild. We look forward to getting to know you in return.

:) Sari

Candeys Treats
Whee!

Postby Candeys Treats » Fri May 02, 2008 6:20 pm

hiya lindon, great to see ya see ya app.
waves big time.. remember good times
good luck for ya hun
i can be quite charming if i'm not mezzing around !

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue May 06, 2008 2:38 pm

Thanks for filling that out, Lindon :) Btw, was great having you with us the other night. I look forward to seeing more of you!!

Silly

oakely
Whee!

Postby oakely » Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 am

Good to see you again Lindon, hope to see you raiding with us!