Iris Bard 80

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Iris
Whee!

Iris Bard 80

Postby Iris » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Iris
-Class: Bard
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 80
-Number of AAs: 471
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Nope
-List which keys and flags you have: CoA, ToB

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Eviliyn Necro 75

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love groups for grindage or quests. Would like to join a family guild where I can grow stronger together with everyone.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Started on Blacksmith with 244 skill atm. Working on getting more AAs and may start tailoring when I max bs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Normally on weekday mornings (evening time for me) and I’m usually on much longer on weekends for raid and grouping

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I will definitely attend raids on Saturdays but will rarely be able to join Tue and Wed raids cos of time zone differences. (GMT +8)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Tenet was my last guild for the last 4 years and I left because there was a change in leadership and the new direction didn’t suit me too well.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN
I’ve had the chance to group with members of CN and I found they conducted themselves nicely and are very helpful people all in all.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
It is always fun grouping with Thornkin, Taisuck/Wyldpetal and Bassline

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I am looking for a family-oriented guild and having read the guild charter made me more eager to join

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Just wish to grow stronger with the guild and to help out whenever I’m needed

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
YES :D

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
IT related job. Usual 9-5 nothing-exciting-ever-happens kind of job….I pour water in computers to spice things up :P

-Where are you from?
Singapore (GMT +8)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
I wish.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Red and um….blue

Mattaris
Whee!

Re: Iris Bard 80

Postby Mattaris » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:46 am

Howdy Iris, glad to see the App. Sorry to say I really didn't have a chance to group with you much in Tenet due to our time differences, but I would be glad to anytime! Just look me up and see what I can do. ^^

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 am

Hello, Iris, and welcome to Bards-R-Us! :lol: Seriously though, I love bards.

Great to see your app, thank you for taking the time to fill it out completely! Feel free to get the apps channel from myself or pretty much anyone, now that you've posted.

I look forward to meeting you!
Silly

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi Iris Good to see your App. pretty soon the Bards will outnumber the rangas in this guild! :lol:

Shoot me a tell in game sometime.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook