Boppwin- 65 Druid

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Boppwin- 65 Druid

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:47 pm

The Basic Info - *Required Info*

• Name- Boppwin
• Class- Druid
• Level- 65
• Is this character a main or an alt? Main.
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes, a Knotted Turtlebone Ring.
• List which keys and flags you have- Sebilis, PoJ trials, and Grummus.
• Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes, a telescope :cry:

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love being able to group, and solo while waiting for one. I also enjoy the fact that Druids are the next best healers if a cleric is nowhere to be found.

• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love to raid, when I am able to, and of course grouping with others and soloing.

• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I usually put up LFG and solo while waiting. When soloing gets boring, I will play an alt for a bit.

• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would love to become a GM baker( 194 atm), reach lvl 70 sometime, and attain more AAs.

• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I usually play EQ Fri-Sun (school during the week). My timezone is CST.

• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. A very long time ago, I actually used to be appart of CN, but I left because my RL friend wanted me to join a guild he created, Vong. The first time it fell apart, I applied here, but soon after, my friend "reformed" it, and asked me to join again. So I agreed, but it broke up shortly afterward, and I have been guildless ever since. Vong has no chance of getting back together anymore, so I won;t be cancelling my application.

• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I do not know any of the members personally, but I would love to get to know each and every one of you :oops:

• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am applying because CN seems very family oriented, and not hardcore raiders, unlike some guilds. I love the fact you raid, but not so entirley much that it is overwhelming.

• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would love to make new friends and possibly upgrade some gear at some point :roll:

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes.

Bonecrow
Whee!

Postby Bonecrow » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:06 pm

Hey Bopp!! long time no see, gl on the app here, its a great guild. I sure enjoyed it!

RETIRED OLD QUACK

can reach me at Jason_szabo13@hotmail.com any time

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:29 am

Hey Boppwin, I remember your name :) Was I in CN when you were here? I think maybe....either that or I know you from somewher else...

Hhmm Norrath is a small world :wink:

See you around!
Silly

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:51 pm

Name sure sounds familer, how long were you in CN before? It might have been durring one of our big growth spurts.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:05 am

Just saw Boppwin in Apps channel. I didn't know if he was still an app or not.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII