just rejoined EQ

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dramik
Whee!

just rejoined EQ

Postby Dramik » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:17 pm

-Name:Dramik Thundertank
-Class:Warrior
-Race:Barbarian
-Level:70
-Number of AAs:337
-Magelo Number (if you have one):none
-List which keys and flags you have:http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_biography.vm?characterId=502511188864

I just recently joined EQ again in the past few days and updated my Expansions. I really want to get back into EQ to have lots of fun with raiding/grouping or just having fun anyway I can.

I goals involve getting my epic 2.0, getting to lvl 80, and just trying to get the best possible gear i can.

I play EQ anytime i can. I try to log on at least every other day min, if not everyday somewhere in between 5pm-12 Mon-Thurs. Fri- Sun i log on anytime throughout weekend.
I
will raid anytime anytime i get a chance to attend them.

The first major guild I can remember joining was Secret Keepers back during when Luclin first came around. stayed with them till after about Ykeska came around. I dicided to move to one of those new servers that opened around that time, Maylin Starpyre. Joined a guild there called Night Eternal for about 3months and quit for about another year. when i came back i was merged back with Vazaelle guildless. Last guild i joined was Twilight Chosen. I recently came back and was out of guild, so now im looking for new home.

I have known about your guild for long time and always heard good things about it. When i was able to join your raids the other night I had alot of fun and made me want to join your guild.

I am a 25 year old guy that works for an automotive shop as a Service manager and my favorite color is blue. :)
Last edited by Dramik on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobbert
Whee!

Re: just rejoined EQ

Postby Bobbert » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 am

Looks like you got the jist of what we are after, though you might want to go back and fill in the missing 12-13 fields people like to read.

Magelo is pretty easy to create.

I can tell you from personal experience that dropping off a note asking to APP, rather than putting some effort into it, is the quickest way to secure the highest number of "no" votes.

Let me know in game or by personal message if you need some help filling out the Magelo. I'd be glad to help.

Dramik
Whee!

Postby Dramik » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:15 pm

Sorry, I just recently updated, i will make a magelo asap. i use to have one but dont remember what it was. NP though i can figure it out. Thanks guys i did really have fun the other day in time and earth and fire.

Dramik
Whee!

Postby Dramik » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:29 pm

hey guys, I am now lvl 71, gonna be working on getting max lvl, im gettting close to 72. I will keep yah posted.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am

Congrats Dramik! Sorry we weren't quite as chatty/helpful as normal last night. We were doing a one-time team up with some Pactum members to see if we could raid Fabled plane of time (the easiest one hit for 10k, easily one rounding by hitting up to 40k in one round). We did manage to pull off killing Fabled Saryrn but that was it, the rest was just far too beyond us...but it was a whole lot of fun raiding for fun's sake instead of just purely loot and progression.

Anyway I look forward to seeing you around and lets get you involved in some groups. Your could use a few more levels and/or aa to meet our reqirements so great job on the leveling :)

Oh, and welcome back to EQ!
Silly

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 am

Silly wrote:Anyway I look forward to seeing you around and lets get you involved in some groups. Your could use a few more levels and/or aa to meet our reqirements so great job on the leveling :)

I've been levelling my box/alt for a while now, he just dinged 67 last night. I'm usually on from 6pm - 10pm CDT on weekdays, and usually any time on the weekends. Would be more than happy to group, help lvl, etc. if you're up for it.

And welcome back to EQ. :)

Dramik
Whee!

Postby Dramik » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:58 am

Thanks Silly. Dont worry about not being chatty, because I not really a chatter box to begin with. I really been trying to get groups, little hard when dont know too many people on the game anymore. Not like the good old days when I could just stand there and get a million tells and just decide where to go lol. I am a little over half way to lvl 73, so slowly but surely i will get to 74 then i can work on getting to 400 aa to try to max my defensives. I will defenitely be sending you a tell Aerykian for a groupage, so keep an eye out for my tells. BTW, where is a good place these days for me to tank with only 10k hp and 2k ac unbuffed? I been going to RSS and did go to Vald a few times, but I really have to depend on a good slower there.
Oh, and I think I will need help with figuring out Magelo from Bobbert . I have a acount made and DLed the updater, but not really sure how to use. Do I have to subscribe for the monthly charge or can I stilll get posted without it?
Oh, btw, I do have all the Veteran AA rewards if anyone needs to know including the new one for Summon Resupply Agent, which is awsome i thought, Especially for a raid situation. It has just about any reagent needed for spells, and has food/water and bandages. Also pretty cool I dont have to have all those old keys for the older raid zones now. Btw, What do I really need to do about getting caught up to the point I could possibly start tanking for CN, I know it will be a while before then and will need lvl 80 of course. I use to love being the MT for raids. Thanks everyone for being supportive with me, I know I need alot of work and time to become a good tank that will be able to actually be a good asset to the guild. See yall around. :)

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:31 pm

1. For the grouping--- Feel free to send me a tell bud, I'd be glad to take you somewhere and work on getting you some exp.

2. As for MT---From what I've seen, our tanks are pretty well off, for the ones we have at least :mrgreen: So, for that situation, it may take some raid type gear to get close to catching up to them. Nothing is wrong with tanking some adds though ^^

Dramik
Whee!

Postby Dramik » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Oh man! I dinged 73 yesterday that dont know, and im almost half way to 74. I just been 4 maning PoFire with Kixxx. THe XP going pretty quick there still so i think I might stick with that till i ding 74 and then work on my AA's. I cant wait to start really getting into raiding/guild stuff. Seeyah all around. :teeth: