Enchanter App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dilusion
Whee!

Enchanter App

Postby Dilusion » Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Dilusion Ovgrandeur
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 73
-Number of AAs: 575
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Haven't had time to make a new one yet...
-List which keys and flags you have: Full EP/Time, 1 Kill away from Qvic, 2 signets away from Anguish

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Tabasco 48 Necro, Keido 5 Monk

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Raiding and Grouping mostly... the best part about EQ is socializing and trying difficult encounters.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Short term would be get level 80, long term would be... help out my friends and guildmembers

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

My playing time is sporadic, I have a lot of studying and I'm in class/lab about 8 hours everyday... but I usually log on between 4pm and 11pm sometime, and I live in CST time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I can most likely attend Tues/Weds raids... saturdays I spend with my friends and/or studying.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Eternal Advocates, They folded
Agony, Folded and left for WoW
EotD, Folded

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Nope, I might have an alt in "Team Scared" but that was just a guild for catching up with my old friends on EQ... last person to log on was like over a year ago.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I raided with CN way back in the day, helping them with flagging and such. I grouped with CN members before I quit quite frequently. Lately I've only grouped with Taisuck and Sevex. I know Silly, Jhereg, Sevex, Dificeman, Taisuck... I'm sure I know more but I don't know if they still play.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am applying because to be honest... being guildless = being groupless = eq sucks. I am applying CN because I like your raid policies and casual family orientation.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to get a tag, get some friends to group/raid with, and to have fun.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I did, and Yes I do

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Currently getting certified as a Medical Technologist... I have a bachelors of science in Microbiology... full time student atm.

-Where are you from? Hmm... Born in Illinois, grew up mostly in Kansas, lived in Taiwan for 4 years, and now I'm in Chicago for school again.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? I would consider it, but I'm pretty busy... I plan to apply to medical school in the near future.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
I don't know how to spell Blue in Canadian...

Cruz
Whee!

Re: Enchanter App

Postby Cruz » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Eternal Advocates, They folded
Agony, Folded and left for WoW

Those are some old names I recognize,
Agony 1.0 or 2.0?

Edit:
...and hope to see you at raids! ...get the app channel from an officer. ...etc.

makes new hotkey
/tar Dilusion
/tt Gimmie haste!

Dilusion
Whee!

Postby Dilusion » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Agony 2.0, Under Minimeatz... and EA under Mukkrakk, and EotD under Solax.

Yea I'm an old fart haha

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 pm

we had a raid alliance with EoTD for a while - helped many of us get to PoTime back in the day :wink:

Dilusion
Whee!

Postby Dilusion » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:04 pm

I was enc class leader during their final run of backflagging... Redid Rathe for the 3rd time... that sucked ass.

I don't remember if it was you guys who were with us or not. I think Fantasy Awakened was there too. I remember like 120 people showed up to that final backflagging.

Erwin
Whee!

Postby Erwin » Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:21 pm

I remember you Dilusion from EoTD; you joined not too long before I "retired" (or took a 2+ year break aqo it turned out). Good to see your app, it's always nice to have another quality enchanter with us.

Dilusion
Whee!

Postby Dilusion » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:00 am

Haha I took a 2+ year break also. I remember you too... halfling druid right? quick with the spot heals. (My bad if you're actually like a dwarf warrior or something =x .... )

-Dil

P.S. I'm currently in LA on vacation visiting my grandparents w/ my cousins, got a few exams this week too so I won't be on too much.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:16 am

:lol: You're right about Erwin and he's a great healer :)

GL with your exams and hope you had a good time at your grandparents. See you around soon!

Silly

Aerykian
Whee!

Postby Aerykian » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am

Collegiate exams .....

Brings back horrible memories :: shudder ::

Dilusion
Whee!

Postby Dilusion » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Aerykian wrote:Collegiate exams .....

Brings back horrible memories :: shudder ::

haha... well right now I do lab work 8 hours a day (internship/training) for a pathology lab in addition to the exams I have to take... and if I had to pick work or school I realized I rather do school. Especially if the topics are interesting.

Although if I had to pick EQ or School I would pick EQ. Unfortuately EQ does not pay very well. =p

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:56 pm

school was definitely more fun that work unfortunately, just like EQ, it does not really pay that well

Dilusion
Whee!

Postby Dilusion » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Little update:

I'm 75 now, with all the important rank 2 spells in my spellbook (minus quested)

Still 575 AA not going to work on them much till 80.