App. . for Guild

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bubbasparxxx
Whee!

App. . for Guild

Postby Bubbasparxxx » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:38 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Bubbamagician
-Class: Magician
-Race: Euridite
-Level: 59
-Number of AAs: 7
-Magelo Number (if you have one): none
-List which keys and flags you have: none

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Bubbasparxx,58,Bard Bubbask,14,Shadowknight

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I nevered Raided, (would like too) i love groups, and at nights i PLevel my mage or lower toons.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) 300 AAs is one of my goals, and to get my Epic wouldn't be bad eather

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Fridays/Weekends Central Time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I can attend the Weekys and the rest is up to my mom

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Wolfpac Warriors, not much happaning, others i can't rember but there was always fights in them . . .

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: yes im still in Wolfpac Warriors, got alot of great Friends i know in here

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? yes i know Truthseeker (stepdad), and yes to raiding i played him 3(ish) times before

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? no, i just need sumthing to do when i get on and yall are doing stuff almost 24/7 to my eyes:)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? not much goals,. .hopefuly my Epic

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? well im still in School 7th grade

-Where are you from? Mobile,AL. . .now in Athens AL

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? LOL if my mom would let me . . .

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Don't matter

Sevex
Whee!

Re: App. . for Guild

Postby Sevex » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 pm

I live in Mobile. Look me up some time for PLing groups.

Sevex

Gaator
Whee!
Location: I live in Madison, Alabama, but I'm from Grand Rapids area in Michigan

Re: App. . for Guild

Postby Gaator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 pm

I also live in N. Alabama. Madison, Al to be exact.