Level 80 Warrior Application !!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Emris
Whee!

Level 80 Warrior Application !!

Postby Emris » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:06 pm

Name : Emris

Class : Warrior

Race : Barbarian

Level : 80

AA's : 828 atm..

Keys : Few PoP flags, KT , Dsk , Anguish , Razorthorn , and need Samples for ToB.

Magelo # - http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1374558

What are a few things you enjoy most playing EQ? : I like to get xp alot ^^ , I enjoy tradeskilling i am almost a master brewer, jeweler , and fletcher :) my next ts will be smithing. I also enjoy raiding, its probably my favorite !

What are some short and long term goals for my toon? : Id like to become a master artisan , get my 2.5 , and crack 1k aa, some shorter term goals will be to finish jewelcrafting soon , finish ToB flag , and get Fabled J boots :P .

When do you normally play EQ ? : I play everyday, i live in EST zone , I work and play before work if i can , but usually just after work.

CN usually raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays at 8pm eastern, what % will i be able to attend? : I will most likely be at every raid, some Saturdays i might miss due to its Saturday and im 17 :D . but for the most part ill be at every raid.

Please tell us what other guilds you have been a part of , and why i chose to leave. : I have been in Crimson Fire Knights way back when i started, i left becuase i needed to advance farther than i felt they could take me. After that i joined up with Assurge , I left assurge becuase they started to break up , after that i took a break due to some RL issues, then i came back and joined Contract killers for a short time , then apped and raided with Wraiths of Discord for about a month.

Wich members of CN do i know , have i raided or grouped with any ? : I have known Aerykian since i started EQ, been buds ever since then. I am sure i have grouped with other CN members just cant remember there names off the top of my head, and id like to raid with you guys soon !

Why am i applying to CN ? Is there a specific reason i chose to apply ? : I am applying to CN becuase i love to raid, and becuase i have friends here.

Tells us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get from the guild? : My main goal for applying is to get accepted, and have the chance to raid with CN. I hope to get some fun times out of the guild, and learn to raid new content.

Have you read CN rules , and understand them ? : Yep ! :mrgreen:

Optional Info...

What do you do in real life ? : I go to school everyday, and work just about every night at a pizza place down the street! :wink:

Were are you from ? : Indianapolis , Indiana and im still here..

What is my favorite color ? : most def. the greeeeen $$$ ahahaha

Some hobbies.. : Well , i play Everquest ( a computer game ) alot alot alot. I like to spend time with my GF she is preggers and our baby girl is due in May ! :teeth: :mrgreen: :D

Aerykian
Whee!

Re: Level 80 Warrior Application !!

Postby Aerykian » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Yo Emris,
Glad to see u app.

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:22 am

Hey Emris,

I am out of town for a bit atm, but I look forward to getting a chance to hang out when I get back up and running.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Ommi-Edit:

Split (not removed!) an exciting collection of off-topic posts to the internal forums. Sorry for the multiple derails Emris!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:56 pm

well at least the derails kept his app prominent, I know I am quite keen to group with the guy and see what he is all about and stuff

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:57 pm

/nod. I agree with Trab

Venerran
Whee!

Postby Venerran » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Glad to see you app along side me man.

Have known Emris for awhile in game and is a damn good player in every sense. I know my word means nothing atm as an app, but Em's a reliable person and willing to help guildies out...I know 1st hand :)
"I pity people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1331640

Emris
Whee!

Postby Emris » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Im sorry but i need to withdraw my app , i wont be able to make majority of raids to a change in work schedule...

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:35 pm

Sorry the work monster creeped up on you. I wish you the best in both the scary real world and in the fun land of EQ!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:49 am

well bollocks, can't you raid from work? :shock: