75 SK - Qamus

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Qamus
Whee!

75 SK - Qamus

Postby Qamus » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:16 pm

First of all i am sorry for being late, i saw that applications end at the 15th but i had to try, you never know what may happen.
Your Main Character:

-Name: Qamus Deaths'Hand
-Class: Shadow Knight
-Race: Human
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 165 (working on more each day lvling only after i get aroudn 300)
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Dont have magelo but you can check on EQplayers(left game for a while and forgot my magelo account and its waaay out of date)
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish,old seb, emp (going to work on demi since i was told this guild raids that the most)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):Xinos,64,necro- Gulya,62,mage

A Little Bit About Yourself
Well i am a 19 year old Arch Engineer student and i have been playing EQ on and off for 5 years now, got back to the game about 5 months ago and upgraded myself from 65 and crappy gear with some decent items. I do not play EQ 24/7 have to go to university 4 days a week, though i like to play EQ ,to me it just takes me off real life worries and i have alot of fun playing around with my friends and relatives here.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I havent been to many raids but i love to (raid deprived =P) , i enjoy going on groups mostly because its fun and i feel lonely soloing in HoH or WoS all the time, i do solo alot when i am not grouped just cause i dont like to waste my time waiting in GL hehe, ok i hate tradeskills nothing personal but i dont know right from left in that department, i like to explore alot and although epic 1.0 is old and crappy doing it made me see many new zones and beautiful places in EQ, i like to quest just mostly because of the challenge in new stuff ))

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) well i want to get flagged for demi thats the first thing i am going to work on to raid with this guild =). got my epic 2.0 so dont really need anything unless i can get 2.5 somehow and thats the "last" thing on my list now, i want to lvl up to 80 as soon as i get about 300 AA's and maximize defensives first, then after 80 going to farm AA's on my spare time. Last but not least i want to gear up but that is after flagging,lvling and farming AA's .

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Well after i get back from uni ( thursday 3am EST) i rest and then play but then i play at anytime depending on raid/group scheduals for the day i might sleep early and wake up 1 or 2 hours before raid or it might be based on any specific thing i want to do, basicly i got from thursday till saturday. Although i have a 1 month vacation starting 05/01/2008

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
In my vacation prolly 80-100% depending on raids though, have to get flagged for demi though will always attend anguish
Normally 30-50%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Was in Aeon Overlods and i left because i didnt feel like the guild was progressing much, although they form some groups sometimes, i cant get into many since there are very few members and 1-2 groups a day spots fill up fast and i dont feel like i am playing with many people so i head to solo most of the time. Although they have great officers and leaders who always help in anyway they can, but i feel like its time for me to move on into a more active guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am still in AO, i havent left since i read that applications are on hold at the 15th so incase i didnt get into the guild ill still be in a guild. I dont like to be left alone =P

Your Experience with CN
No experienced with CN yet, well not as far as i can remember, although i have a bad memory for things that happened in the past.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Well i might know a few but not sure lol, people go in and out of guilds but i dont focus alot on people from certain guild. when i group i just play and enjoy the moment ))
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Well a friend of mine Dracull told me about CN and told me to talk to her friend Demonik. so i asked about the guild and it seemed great so i decided to give it a shot and apply .

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Well ill be upfront and tell you that i want to progress in the game, raid, group, quest and get geared up......and maybe i like to chat...ALOT and make new friends, getting to know new people is one of the things i like about this game =)
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Arch. Engineering Student.
-Where are you from?
United Arab Emirates aka Dubai
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Sadly that would cost me Alot of money probably thousands of dollars worth for just a plain ticket but i don't mind to drop on some if i became really good friends with them if i happen to be traveling there ))
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

White

Merizel
Whee!

Re: 75 SK - Qamus

Postby Merizel » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:08 am

Sorry folks. The park is closed. Moose out front should have told ya.

Unless....

Dammit Goofy!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:14 pm

Applications are in fact closed atm, mostly due to the fact that our raid attendance has been very high and raids have been full (blasted instanced zones anyway). We should be reveiwing the situation again sometime within the next month or so, and once attendance receeds a little bit then we'll reopen them.

In the meantime, keep working on those aa's :) Also there are a few members (and some alternates) who are working on ToB and Dreadspire flags, so we'll try to keep an eye out for you to welcome you to those groups as well. Lastly, it can't hurt to get to know CN members in the meantime, so if you see one LFG, feel free to shoot them a tell and get involved.

If you're still looking for a guild (and are still interested in CN) once we open, we'd be happy to consider your application; and if not, best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

Silly

Qamus
Whee!

Postby Qamus » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 pm

Thank you , i will keep all that in mind and will wait . In the meantime ill be working on AA's and on more ways to improve myself.

I apologize for any inconvenience .

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:30 pm

No inconvenience at all hon! I'll keep you in mind when I form up groups :)