Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Warwagen
Whee!

Application

Postby Warwagen » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:21 pm

Because of the time involved I have app'd to another guild a couple days ago. I am sorry. My only wish is to play the game and have fun and I wish you all the same. I also wish you all a prosperous new year.
Last edited by Warwagen on Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

Oaklen
Whee!

Re: Application

Postby Oaklen » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:28 am

Howdy Warwagen. I have seen you around for years though we may have grouped once or twice. I look forward to getting to know you and you getting to know us.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:07 pm

WOOT *HUGS* War I am so glad your apping!! Gl hun

Ovvned
Whee!

Postby Ovvned » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:55 pm

War its nice to see you apping. Would be nice to raid with you again. I've played with War for awhile, back in the day on an old toon, and now with my monk. War is all in all a very skilled player and a very good asset to any guild.

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:29 pm

Hiyas Warwagen ! Altho ive yet had the chance to group with you, ive had the pleasure of you logging in your cleric for my alt hp needs .. was always so kind of you.. now if you would EVER take my pp i would be even more pleased .. hehehe ... good luck with your app hun !

HUGS !
Sno

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:46 pm

Warwagen wrote:-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:I am still in another guild but Im not sure what exactly you want me to explain here.

Hi Warwagen,

We ask this to get to know why you are applying to our guild while still remaining in the other guild. We don't encourage our members to recruit from other guilds, and usually people are looking for a new guild because they are dissatisfied with their current (or previous) guild. If you are dissatisfied, then why remain guilded? It's just so we can get some more insight in general in the app.

Hope to see you ingame soon.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:30 pm

heya war hope ur dads is doing well glad to see ya app.looking forward to grping with ya ..

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Also, if people apply while they're still guilded elsewhere, if the current guild doesn't know about it, they sometimes get a wee bit upset and send us hate tells. Nobody likes that, lol. If the current guild knows, then there usually isn't a problem.