80 Warrior

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Droftin
Whee!

80 Warrior

Postby Droftin » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:49 pm

Name Droftin
Class Warrior
Race Barbarian
Level 80
Number of AA's 1735
Magelo number ...will update
I am flagged for EP Time Txevu Anguish Demi ToB and a few others non essential ones.
The only other character I play is my box cleric named Kenn. Hes flagged for everything Droftin is. He also has 2.0 and some decent gear.

What I enjoy most about EQ is simple. I enjoy raising to a challenge. Whether in group form or raid. I also do enjoy helping other people achieve their goals. I am not a big tradeskill fan but I do work on smithing.

What would I like to achieve with my characters? Honestly there isnt much left I can achieve on my character besides finishing AA's. My goals are more as helping the guild I am achieve its goals. In doing this my goals are achieved also. Flags loot fun times and new content.

I live in the Cental time zone. I normally log on about 6PM and off about 11PM on weeknights. Weekend all day is game(unless the wife says dif).

I dont see any issues causing me to not make raids on a regular basis. I would like to say 100% but everyone has something pop up sometime so safely saying 85%.

The first guild I remember being in was Concordant Synergy. This was a non raiding guild that was a good start for me. I was there about 9 months when there was a leadership struggle and the guild split. After that I joined Avenger's of Night. This was the "raiding guild" the leader that left CS formed. After being there a few months it was apparent that nothing was going to become of it so I moved on to Fantasy Awakened. FA had been my home for the last 3 - 4 years. I have been with them from EP to Demi. The reason I left was it just wasnt feeling like the guild I joined so many years ago.

I have known a few people in CN over the years. Bobbert was a warrior in FA that moved to CN a few years back. I use to xp with Vitala before she was in CN. She helped me finish getting my 1.0 actually. I know there are a few others from FA that came here recently or are current apps too. Why am I choosing CN well it fits my play time. I dont have the urge or the time to be in a Sequel or anything liek that. I am married and have 2 kids that come before any video games. What I hope to get out of the guild. I hope that CN can accomplish things that FA fell short of. I dont think CN has done content that I have not yet done so its right where I want to be progression wise also. And yes I read the rules and policies.

The real me is a construction worker from the frozen state of Iowa.

Droftin
Whee!

Re: 80 Warrior

Postby Droftin » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:30 pm

Magelo number http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1167064

My HP and AC are a bit off on this really is like 17996 / 3504

Edit Thinking of getting tagged into a friends small guild durring the app process. Please let me know if this is an issue. Only really doing it for access to the hall portal.
Last edited by Droftin on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

trinne
Whee!

Postby trinne » Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:49 am

/hugs droft

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:31 am

Heya Droftin long time man. It is good to see you applying. I hope the ice storms didn't hit your family too hard this week. That weather is supposed to be arriving in my neck of the woods right about now.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:53 am

We are far enough north we just got alot of snow. The down side to that means I have to plow at night.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:08 pm

Hey Droftin, good to see your app. Just so you know, Vitala is still in CN, RL has just not allowed her to log in lately :( I keep hoping that she'll pop back in soon, but you know how things go! I even had a dream about her the other night :lol: (don't think I'm too freaky, I did get to hang out with her IRL in Vegas!) I miss the girl!

See you around!
Silly

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:08 am

I think we need details of that dream Silly :twisted:

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:34 pm

could be more then what you can handle ... or all of us for that matter lol

HUGS!
Sno

Droftin
Whee!

Postby Droftin » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:02 pm

I am sorry guys but I am pulling my app. My old guild needs me more than ever right now and there are good people there trying to make soemting of it. The last thing I want to do is turn my back on them. Thank you for your time you are tuely a great bunch of people too.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:22 am

sorry to see you pull your app, but the reason is a sound one - good luck :)

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:56 am

Good luck and godspeed Droftin. Sorry to see you go buddy.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>

Monkeying around since 2k