78 Shm Rebagok

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rebagok
Whee!

78 Shm Rebagok

Postby Rebagok » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:10 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Rebagok
-Class: Shm
-Race: Frg
-Level: 78
-Number of AAs: 190
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1342156
-List which keys and flags you have: Kt CoA DSK

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 15 Sk Carterslade

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) just meeting new people and haveing fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) tob demi solteris . max all my ts and the usual hit 80 and as many aa's i can get till i can't get anymore

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? est after 7pm my schedule is differant all the time being i run a buisness and work part time

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 60% + should be easy

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
assurge lack of people - Slaves of Slaughter they disbanded- proximity conflict with GL - Ghosts of kithicor i wanted more
-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: looking for more guild grpage there's only 46 toons in guild and tired of sitting around trying to get grps

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Cynebadd - Cyneless that i know of

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i just want a good guild to run with

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? grp lvl's and aa's and flags for the fun stuff

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? YES there long lol which shows stability

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Mechanic part time and own a tool repair shop which was started this year outa pocket

-Where are you from? Pennsylvania

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? depends where it's at

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: 78 Shm Rebagok

Postby Jhereg » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:17 am

Did anyone have a chance to actually talk to him before he joined Sequel? I haven't been on much due to work and family stuff lately so never saw him.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: 78 Shm Rebagok

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:27 am

I've never seen him. Then again, I have probably less play time then you.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server