74 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kasandria
Whee!

74 Cleric

Postby Kasandria » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:10 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Kasandria
-Class:Cleric
-Race: Dark Elf
-Level: 74
-Number of AAs: 153 (but grinding them daily)
-Magelo Number (if you have one): due to constant changes in gear, AAs, and level not on my agenda at this time.

-List which keys and flags you have: VT and all PoP except Fire and Time

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

Mebaslea 55 Necro ( who use to be my main back in the olden days of Kunark) and others too young to count

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
The society is what I enjoy most about everquest, meeting diverse people from all parts of the globe. Oh have I missed raiding, the fine percission of all to accomplish a major goal. Group/Duoing and questing/exploring, have been back in game for 3 months now and still have not explored all the zones from expansions that came out since my vacation from EQ.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Primary goals are level, AAs, and gear. Been working on epic 1.5 who doesn't want mana free group heals? :D All and all I just want to be the best lil evil cleric I can be and have fun doing it!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Weekends, Mon-Fri a few hrs after work. Eastern Time Zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Well it all depends, on how late raids run, Get up early morn for work, Saturdays is best day, unless RL stuff happening

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Eastern Alliance-Japanese Guild raided 6 days a week sometimes even 7, 8hrs+ a day. I eventually began to hate the game. (Game turned into another full time job, too much seriousness no more fun). Couple months after I moved in with Skuully we quit game and from what I have researched guild disbanded and many switched servers to Povar.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am a member of Horsemen of Norrath, when I returned back to game I was a bit overwhelmed, sometimes I still am. So many changes and so many new zones, I appreciate this guild taking me in as a returning player, helping me get back on my feet, and answering the millions of questions I had. Many of them are a great bunch of folks. However I would like to branch out and raid once again (not the 40 hrs a week raiding) but raid with a family style guild, and fill the void that has been lacking since my return.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have grouped with some of you unfortunately I am worse then Skuully when it comes to names, all CN members I have come across have been wonderful and a real pleasure to group with, which leads me to the next question....

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
For those CN members I have gotten to associate with, if that is a reflection of this guild, then I wish to call this guild home, if you would have me of course. I look forward to meeting more of you through grouping and raiding if possible.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Goals are plain and simple to have fun (explore and conquer zones, meet new people, help accomplish any mission/raids I can. ) I, like Skuully, don't expect help getting flag/key/epics.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? My attorney will contact you about these....haha kidding yes I did

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a manager for an evil corporation (so says Skuully's younger son)

-Where are you from? I have moved around alot, was in Army for 9 yrs, but Michigan was always home, now it is Maryland with Skuully and kids

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Certainly, have traveled and met others from game, some still in contact with.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Midnight Blue (minuit bleu or is it bleu minuit?)

Tchien
Munkygurl

Re: 74 Cleric

Postby Tchien » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:49 am

I just want to be the best lil evil cleric

Hrmmm, we'll just see about that, fool.

Stabwoundz
Whee!

Postby Stabwoundz » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:20 am

Hey Kas, nice to see your app. Good luck.

Demonik Brutality - 80 Warrior
Stabwoundz Lustmord - 73 Cleric
Lilyeni Logickill - 75 Enchanter

Skuully
Whee!

Postby Skuully » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:55 pm

Stabwoundz wrote:Hey Kas, nice to see your app. Good luck.

Where's the "hun" at demon? LMAO, that was funny the other day.

Skuully