Ovvned 75 Monk Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ovvned
Whee!

Ovvned 75 Monk Application

Postby Ovvned » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:10 am

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Ovvned
-Class: Monk
-Race: Human
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 438
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1372355
-List which keys and flags you have:
I currently have KT, Anguish, Demi, Ds, time...
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Reden 75 shaman.
About a year ago, I used to play a toon named Soulismine that was kinda well known on the server. I remember a few players like Thornkin, and a few others. He was a Anguish/DoN dragon geared necro back when OoW was the latest expansions. He was in Appotus Dominus and there was some financial issues with family, so I had to quit, and gave the toon away.
I have the info to the account, but he is no longer "mine".

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ?
I like playing eq to relax and have fun playing after work, my family plays so I enjoy also getting the chance to spend time with them in game, since I don't get to much while I work.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character.
My only goal was to be on the top 100 serverwide, which I currently made holding 95th, but I would now like to progress further up on that list.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play every afternoon from 12-3pm est, and work 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm after work from 12:00am - 6am est. So basically I play everyday for about 9 hours.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I will miss Wednesdays raid every week, but Tuesdays, and Saturdays I can make every single raids, so will maintain at least a 60%+ raid attendance.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in Faux Pas, and I got kicked because he didn't like my brother(Asterrn), and figured I'd follow in his footsteps, if you send tell in game I can explain the whole story.. I was also the leader of Assurge who raided, DoN dragons, and Shyra, among other things, but my work schedule was moved due to a GM change in the work place, so I had more hours and couldn't run the guild, so I did what was best for the guild, and passed it.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I am currently in Ministry of Pain, for a guild hall for traveling.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I have known Dcindria, for almost 2-3 years now, and got the idea of joining the guild from her. Not currently I have not, I just spoke to a few people and decided to app.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have chosen to apply to CN because they seem like a family close guild that also understands that EQ is a game, and that sometimes RL stuff comes ahead of the game. And will be a guild I won't get booted from because I don't raid everynight.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I just hope to get to find a family guild that will group and help me if needed, in return I will do the same for them.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Yes, it will take a bit, but when I can trust those around me, I will be willing to go.

Oaklen
Whee!

Re: Ovvned 75 Monk Application

Postby Oaklen » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:31 am

Howdy Partner

Tell your bother I said hello next time you talk to him. It is good to see another monk applying. Supersayan just applied as well. I look forward to getting to know both of you gentlemen.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:28 pm

Hey hun, good to see your app *HUGS* talk to you in the app channel.....be good LOL j/k

*HUGS*

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:48 am

Ok what is wrong with you Ovvned your WWAAAYYYY to quiet !!!!! Don't act like your shy cause I know you better than that :lol:

Ovvned
Whee!

Postby Ovvned » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 am

I'm not being shy, just don't get spoken to much in app channel, so I don't speak much in it either. Besides I've been trying to get 80 and get the new offensive aas...ask Thornkin how shy I have been...He knows what I'm talking about...Just mention Pinyata.

Just also wanted to let everyone also know that I am now 79 and 80% into it hopefully 80 tomorrow. Have gained about 4 more aas(Yes I should have kept it on exp but my aa bar not moving bugged me.) Also have gotten to group with a few good players. Thornkin (Well honestly his surname says it all so...no need to go into details.) Also Bassline was an extremely awesome puller and was willing to show me his uber pulling ways in the newer zones we were in. Candey's is one of my favorites only because I get haste, and my dps is better. Stakka was also awesome to group with, I even got to tank a few mobs. Silly is just all around fun and took a kind of embarrasing screenshot of something I said that I was trying to say in the guild I am in for the guild hall... Nuketose...Wow I seen alot of 20k plus crits and he is kinda quiet but...also a wizzy so I guess he has to concentrate so his nukes hit the mob and not the group also a few more just too many to list...All in all I have been having fun so far when people have been letting me group and join along with them.
I've gotten a few levels, a few aas, meet some new friends, AND I even got to train some of them with some SoS mobs!

Candeys Treats
Whee!

Postby Candeys Treats » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:31 pm

lol.. i almost thought this would turn into a compliment. my ability to buff is just priceless aye ?..= P

yeah didnt get much to do tho, you did a good job pulling !
i can be quite charming if i'm not mezzing around !

Ovvned
Whee!

Postby Ovvned » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:57 pm

You mean besides the two times I trained the group with the SoS mobs? :(

Candeys Treats
Whee!

Postby Candeys Treats » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:14 pm

ahh yeah, i was on my Mage that time and dif zone !

thats half the fun getting to know new zones ; P
i can be quite charming if i'm not mezzing around !