77 Necro Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Ishee
Whee!

77 Necro Application

Postby Ishee » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:02 pm

Your Main Character

-Name:Ishee Ssquishy
-Class:Necromancer
-Race:Gnome
-Level:77
-Number of AAs:632
-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1232599
-List which keys and flags you have:
CoA, All GoD, Dreadspire key, All PoP, tier 5 DoN

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Jobbe 61 War
Villaconn 54 Rog

A Little Bit About Yourself
Been playing EQ for about 6 years now. I have this thing called work that takes up a lot of my time. I enjoy working on my Jeep and watching Baseball.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I really enjoy grouping and chatting with friends. Main reason why I play is to have fun with friends and continue to make new ones. I also like to raid, but at this time work has really put a standstill on that. Looks like 1-2 times a week would be doable for raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term: Leveling to 80
Long term: AA, tradeskills (234 Tinkering, 226 Research without mods)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play all day Wed. and Sat. and log on 5pm-6pm every other day. My time zone is Pacific.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would say atleast 33% of the time.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Valoran: I was booted due to raid attendance. New position at work changed my EQ playing time.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Currently unguilded.

Your Experience with CN
Have alot of friends in CN. Have grouped with a few others as well.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Meurdar, Babuhray, Thornkin, Nuketose, Bassline, Mulleton. Never raided with CN, but have grouped with lots of CN members.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Friends friends friends.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
To raid when I have an opportunity, but most importantly continue to group with friends and meet new ones.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Loud and Clear.

thornkinleprick
Whee!

Re: 77 Necro Application

Postby thornkinleprick » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:25 am

Ishees one of the most laid back eq players ive come across. ive only seen him upset about in game things a handful of times. hes one of my oldest eq friends so im sure you guys can see there will be bias on my part but if you group with him youll see his kind nature come through also im sure. even better than the nice factor hes a great player guys i just cant say enough about my good friend ishee =)

Tbagz
Whee!

Postby Tbagz » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:40 pm

Hey squishy, good to see you FINALLY get on here to app hahaha, yeah Ish very good laid back player, definately knows how to play his toon for sure. i believe anyone who groups with him will have a blast.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:34 pm

I love the name :)

Mulleton
Whee!

Postby Mulleton » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:00 pm

I vote yes for Ishee.I've known him as long as Healndealn.He truly knows his char. and how to play him.If ya'll could talk to him on TS like Bab's,Healn,myself,Thornkin..etc.,you would know how much of a good person and excellent player he truely is.

SarineeBarbie
Whee!

Postby SarineeBarbie » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 pm

Hiya, Ishee! I don't know you... but that didn't stop you from coming to my rescue and helping me with my 2.0 final hit in WoS. I just wanted to drop a line here and say "THANK YOU!" and that it is nice to see your app. I look forward to returning the favor somehow, someday.

*Hugs*

Sari