79 Wizard Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
cynebadd
Whee!

79 Wizard Application

Postby cynebadd » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Cynebadd
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Human
-Level: 79
-Number of AAs: 823
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1355282
-List which keys and flags you have: KT, Time, DSK, Demi, TOB

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Cynester (65 rogue)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) To be fair I want to explain a little about myself so that people do not think I am rude. I enjoy the game for the friendships, however, I do not type much. I had a stroke at the age of 32 that left me with only my right side arm and leg available. The left side is all but dead. Therefore, i play the game slowly, sometimes i dont repsond in groups or guild if i am playing since that would take 2 hands. I am horrible at getting around and /follow is my friend. I am trying to learn to run and move with my mouse but old habits die hard and it isnt going well. I play a wizy so i can stand and nuke the heck outta stuff :-) I do that well. My husband and me play this game together and is something we both enjoy doing together.

The rest of this app will be very similar to Cyneless's if not exactly the same

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Honestly the thing I desire the most is to progress through the content with a good group of people while making friends along the way. This is entertainment and I view it as being in a social club. I attend functions as often as possible but RL is always greater than EQ.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Usually on around 7:30pm until about midnight nightly- eastern time zone

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. most likely 100% attendence, may be late coming on Wednesday nights

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Horsemen of Norrath (as a newb), Steadfast Allies (great guild of friends, no progression in character or content but great folks) Proximity (guild disbanded somewhat, all high end players left for raiding guild) Fantasy Awakened (first raiding guild, see the writing on the wall in leadership, time to move on before the walls crumble. Good folks though, obtained knowledge skill and experience there and have no negative comments about them)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: As of this moment I am. After much time spent with wife deciding on whether to leave FA, we just a few moments ago came to this decision. I will remove my upon completion of this APP. I will not apply at any other guild, this is our first and only choice to this point.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
That I am aware of I only know 2 - Esutac and Oaklen. If these 2 individuals represent the character of CN my wife and I would be honored to be a part of this guild. We have not raided with CN to this point.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
basically same content as FA and seems to be a relaxed environment

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
be a part of a group of friends that are family oriented that progresses through the content at their own pace and to continue to improve skills on my character.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? YES

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? stay at home mom
-Where are you from? Atlanta Georgia

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? absolutely

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) BLUE What is your quest? I seek the Holy grail. What is the air speed of a laden swallow? HEHE sorry i digress.

Sno
Whee!

Re: 79 Wizard Application

Postby Sno » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:12 am

Good to see your app's hun ! hope to group with you soon !

p.s ... dont say Esutac ... hes a cubby killa

HUGS !!
Sno

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:10 pm

The left side is all but dead. Therefore, i play the game slowly, sometimes i dont repsond in groups or guild if i am playing since that would take 2 hands.

It is taking all my effort not to make some totally inappropriate comment about one handed playing. It could go with the old joke about all good bards being antisocial. "Hi 555777666888 I am 444555333 glad to be 555666777 in your group" this old tried but true joke was killed by the /melody command though. Or the other way like to say there are a good many of our members which seem to play one handed...albeit for different reasons...

If you are sensitive about your disability please tell me and I will be respectful. I (and many others) deal with things with humor, it is meant to be good natured.

I don't respond to much in guild or groups and I don't even have a bona fide reason, I am just mean. We have many loud and boisterous people, and many not so loud. I am sure this will not be an issue. I hope very much to see you and your husband on raids (and groups if I was not so antisocial). We have many couples that play.

What is up with Wives that play wizards... I mean my wife plays one...perhaps it has to do with her muttering 'die Cruz die' when she nukes... Not sure...

cynebadd
Whee!

Postby cynebadd » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 pm

LOL. I am not sensitive about it at all until someone starts yelling at me for not doing something fast enough. trust me, hubby sits next to me and fusses at me enough.

We both look forward to getting to know people in the guild and getting involved in raids and groups and progression and the whole 9 yards. Only thinkg i DONT want to know is why others play one handed. <shudder>

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:34 pm

cynebadd wrote:Only thinkg i DONT want to know is why others play one handed. <shudder>

So they can talk on the phone at the same time, of course.

What?

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:56 am

until someone starts yelling at me for not doing something fast enough.

You have not met our other wizzies yet, you will be the speedster of the bunch I am sure.

Only thinkg i DONT want to know is why others play one handed.

To eat pizza at the same time, what were you thinking?

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:59 am

just overnuke and die ASAP, then you will fit in perfectly

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:11 am

Only thinkg i DONT want to know is why others play one handed.

So I can drink wine of course, what were you thinking? :lol: Okay I just had to give my answer too ;)

Hope to see you two tonight at raids!!!
Talk to ya' soon,
Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 pm

I thought you were going to say to eat cookies, Silly! :laughing9: Hmmmm, what kind of wine do you recommend drinking with cookies? :happy6: HUGS ((((((((((((((((((YOU))))))))))))))!
Ryana

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:07 pm

depends upon the cookie