Lilawena - 77 Enchantress

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Lilawena
Whee!

Lilawena - 77 Enchantress

Postby Lilawena » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 am

Hi All,

My character name is Lilawena, and I was with Appotus Dominus for many many years. I took about an 8 month EQ vacation and have recently returned to the game (THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!! heh). I talked to my friend Anareon the other day and he mentioned CN to me, and that I should apply :) so here goes!!

Your Main Character

-Name: Lilawena
-Class: Enchanter
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 77 and counting :)
-Number of AAs: Currently 1163 AA, but not working AA until I am level 80.
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/557033
-List which keys and flags you have:

I basically have all flags and keys completed for every expansion up to the new SOF expansion that recently launched with the exception of Deathknell in POR, and Frostcrypt raids in TSS (Have all of the Ashengate raid access completed)

Elemental Planes Access
Time Access
Don Expansion Completed
Killed Vish
Dreadspire Access Completed
Demi Plane Access Completed
ALL Demi Blockers Completed
Killed Mayong
Epic 2.0 Completed
TOB Access Completed
Ashengate Raid Instance Access Completed
Key To Charasis Completed
Sleepers Tomb Key Completed
Vex Thall Key Completed
Ssra Emperor Key Completed
Qvic Access Completed
Anguish Key Completed
Demi Library Key Completed
Demi Alternate Access Key Completed

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Scaliny - 65 Necro
Linludar - 56 Druid
Liluette - 51 Cleric
Wilomena - 51 Warrior
Wiluetta - 47 Paladin
Naatasha - 45 Cleric (separate account from other cleric :))

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I enjoy raiding, grouping, tradeskilling, and questing (while grouping or raiding) in that order.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

My short term goals are to achieve level 80, get all or most of my rank II spells for the new SOF expansion, and get my epic 2.5 item from Demi in that order :)

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I normally log onto EQ every single day from 5-6pm EST, and I am on until around midnight EST. I live in the eastern standard time zone. I will probably be able to attend 90-100% of raids.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

I was a member of Fantasy many many years ago, and the guild was disbanded and Fantasy Awakened was reformed. I left Fantasy Awakened to join my friends in Appotus Dominus.

I was a member of Appotus Dominus for many years, and was ENC class leader before taking about an 8 month EQ vacation. I left AD in the process of deciding to take a vacation from the game. This was my first ever absence from the game since the beta days of EQ.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

N/A, not in another guild at this time.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

In looking at your roster, Anareon is the only name that is ringing a bell :) I know Anareon from my days with Appotus Dominus. I have not raided with CN.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Anareon referred me to you, and I am currently looking for a guild, so I figured I would give it a shot :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I hope to gain the usual things that come with being part of a guild, and mostly the companionship. Being unguilded these days makes it very rough to not only get around, but to also find good groups.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

I am a director for a company called TSYS based here in Columbus, GA. that processes over 80% of the worlds credit card traffic. I am part of a team that performs new client due diligence on-site at the clients sites all over the world. We have clients in virtually every country and continent of the world.

-Where are you from?

I am originally from Phoenix, AZ, and lived in Denver, CO for about 10 years, and am now living in Georgia.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

It depends on timing, etc. :)

Ommina
Whee!

Re: Lilawena - 77 Enchantress

Postby Ommina » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:12 am

Hiya Lilawena! (They always come back!)

I'm sure Anareon gave you all the sordid details, but I thought I'd mention it again to be certain, you're comfortable that we are not a full time raiding guild?

Which may, of course, be exactly what you want, especially returning from an "eight month afk". I just want to be sure that what we are is what you're looking for! ("That for which you are looking?" Sometimes this who preposition at the end of a sentence thing is a pain.)

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:13 am

WB hun ! great seeing your app .. looking forward to grouping soon !!

Lilawena
Whee!

Postby Lilawena » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi Ommnia,

Yes, a non-100% raiding guild is perfect :)

Thanks!!

Lila