New App - Seifer, Level 75 Bard

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Seifer
Whee!

New App - Seifer, Level 75 Bard

Postby Seifer » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:28 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Seifer
-Class: Bard
-Race: Drakkin
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 145
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1373316
-List which keys and flags you have: Some PoP, 68, 69, 70 DoDs, almost half the signets for CoA, partial Skylance Missions, and Dreadspire Keep access.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Saider of the Truthbringer, 75, Paladin, 789 aas

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I have been playing for over 1.5 years and have dabbled in many forms of adventure through soloing and grouping and have touched on some family raiding with both my bard and paladin and have been to CoA and DoN raids with the paladin.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I am looking to get into a little higher end raiding while still having the fun of grouping with my friends and continuing to progress with the AAs to become a stronger bard.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I usually play 4:00pm - 10:00pm Sun - Thur and sky's the limit Fri & Sat. As for time zone, it varies depending on Daylight Savings due to not having it here. Right now it is based on MST with Daylight Savings happening today. It will be PST again next year.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Guardians of Solace - guild started falling apart and felt it was time to move on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Horsemen of Norrath - Friends were in the guild and allowed us to join their ranks and feel at home.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know of a few people in the guild that I have had a chance to play with. I have raided with CN in late '06 or early '07 with Saider on an HoHA and HoHB raid led by CN thanks to a friend now in CN, Darklin, who was a guild mate of mine back in GoS days. I also raided another recent HoHA and HoHB led by HoN for HoHA and led by CN for HoHB. I also have also grouped with a few CN members, including Silly, as well as Darklin and Zebulon, old guild mates from my GoS days.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I have been looking to step gently into the world of raiding at a time that especially fits my schedule, and with 8:00pm EST that falls into a good spot for the time I am on during the day.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
My goal is to continue adventuring into the parts of the game that I have still not tapped as well have a great time accomplishing goals that not only myself, but others can enjoy.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?
Arizona (that's why no Daylight Savings ... lol)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Have wanted to go to SoE FanFaire, so would definetly consider it.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Green
[color=#004000]Blade Dancer Seifer, Drakkin Bard [/color]

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1373316

Darklin
Whee!

Re: New App - Seifer, Level 75 Bard

Postby Darklin » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:15 pm

Hey Seifer good to see you in here too....

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:30 pm

Hi Siefer good too see your app., always good to see another bard to outbid me on bardic type raid drops! ... Hey wait .. I dont want that!! He-he just kidding hope to see you in game.
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Stabwoundz
Whee!

Postby Stabwoundz » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:09 pm

Hey man, glad to see your app. =)

Demonik Brutality - 80 Warrior
Stabwoundz Lustmord - 73 Cleric
Lilyeni Logickill - 75 Enchanter