Linfalas-75 ranger- new app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Linfalas
Whee!

Linfalas-75 ranger- new app

Postby Linfalas » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:04 pm

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Linfalas
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Half-elf
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 1321
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: CoA, KT, Ikkinz Trial:Rightouesness, Seb, PoP thru Tier 3 ( except for Sol Ro and Tallon/Vallo Zek) Currently working on DSK, ToB, and Solteris

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Mortificus 75 Cleric, (the rest are low lvls that I rarely play, just use them for storing tradeskill supplies for the most part )

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy grouping, and also tradeskilling. I also enjoy raiding, but I am not hard core about it.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would like to eventually get my 2.0, but need to finish 1.5 in the meantime. Also Master Artisan is a long term goal of mine, but I am in no hurry to get that title. I would also like to see and explore new zones.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am usually on about 7-7:30 PM EST till about 12-1:00 AM

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Can make all Tues and Sat raids, barring RL complications. Can make Wed, but might not be on till close to 8:00 or a little after, due to RL.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was an officer in GoS. I left due to an inordinate amount of drama created by some of the members and other officers.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Currently in Horseman of Norrath ( using it mainly for the guild portal )

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Darklin and Zebulon. I have been on a joint raid with CN and HoN on Mith Marr.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am looking for a family style guild, that raids. CN seemed to be the guild which most fit with me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to see new zones, and meet more interesting people. And if I get the occasional piece of gear, well, who am I to argue.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Plumbing, Heating and AC

-Where are you from? Pennsylvania

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If they are not too far away.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Bleu

Stabwoundz
Whee!

Re: Linfalas-75 ranger- new app

Postby Stabwoundz » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 pm

Wo0t! Heya Lin, Glad to see your app bro! =)

Demonik Brutality - 80 Warrior
Stabwoundz Lustmord - 73 Cleric
Lilyeni Logickill - 75 Enchanter

Darklin
Whee!

Postby Darklin » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey Linfalas good to see you apping.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:36 am

Hi Linfalas.. talk about a blast from the past.

I remember your old druid main and Zady running around looking for the silly lion skins we needed for fleeting quivers! Pretty sure you did my combine for me, too. (I still carry mine). That was way back in the old Malum Ordo days, though. Fun times :wink:

Good to see you app. Looking forward to catching up in game sometime when my busy schedule allows me to log in hehe.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Linfalas
Whee!

Postby Linfalas » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Heya Zady...;o)))

I remember you and Dal spending a lot of time in NK reducing the lion population. You somehow managed to pick up an extra lion skin for Linfalas. ( I still carry mine too ) I was sooo happy to go 2 for 2 on those quivers. :)

Hope you get to log in sometime soon. I am looking forward to finding out what you have been up to.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:26 am

I cheated and bought the skin in the bazaar =p

I had seen one for 2k or less so I picked it up, and found out Addy had gotten one for me as well, so in the end I had two hehe.

I'm thinking I can make it to raid this Saturday, so I should be on sometime in the evening.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..