Pally app, Dcindria

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dcindria
Whee!

Pally app, Dcindria

Postby Dcindria » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Dcindria Strong'Heart
-Class: Paladin
-Race: Half elf
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 580
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1319482
-List which keys and flags you have: pop flagged, CoA, Ds key

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): several all low levels highest level is my
necro Evilyn, 66 in Bladekeepers

A Little Bit About Yourself : I just graduated from nursing school, I am currently working Prn(as needed). Mostly second shift atm, but it could actually be anything.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy raiding and grouping...Dc is not very good at soloing :)I have a globe for her 2.0 but have not really done much work (well any) on her 2.0 yet :(

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I wish to get rid of the curse she currently has from getting her Ds key, and of course progressing her. I would like to get my Dod mask finished I have two or three more quests I need to get done. Always working on aa's.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Whenever I'm not working :) I live in ohio, so I think that is eastern standard I think.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I am hoping to be able to raid as much as possible but with being Prn I have a wierd schedule. I would definately be at raid if I am not working though.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I have been in a few. I was in a family guild before I started raiding, then joined Ub got all my pop flags with them, then went to Wraiths of Discord, I had to leave WoD, one for personal reasons and second because I started nursing school and couldn't make attendence required. I went to Bladkeepers while in school and worked on my signets and mpg trials. Then I joined Faux Pas, have just recently left them due to my new job not working out with their schedule.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am currently in Bladekeepers, that is where all my alts because Dc was in Bk for so long in the past. I go back when in between guilds to talk with my friends and have a guild port to use. Everyone there knows though that I try to keep Dc in a raiding guild unless impossible at the time. So they will not be suprised when I take her out again. If you accept me into your guild.

Your Experience with CN I do not have much experience with Cn, I do have some friends in the guild that have asked me to app.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Addy and Car from Ub, I was in WoD with Stakka, I am not sure who else is in the guild atm.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am apping to Cn because I have been told that raids are optional but there, which is what I need atm. I am not sure with my changing schedule how many raids I will be able to attend but I certainly will be at raids if I am not at work, because raiding it what I like to do. With my changing schedule though a guild with STRICT raiding rules will not work for me. I also am very good friends with Addy and Car (who have asked me to join) and I would like to have the opportunity to group and play with them again.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to get to be able to raid when I am off work and to get to know the people of the guild and get to group with my friends that I currently have in the guild.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes, completly

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a nurse at a long term care facility.

-Where are you from? Hamilton, Ohio (near Cincinatti)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? yes most definately

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)as stakka said Bleu (also see Dc)

Erwin
Whee!

Re: Pally app, Dcindria

Postby Erwin » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey Dcindria, nice to see your app. I think I met you on an Anguish aug run with Addy and Cara (I could be thinking of someone else).

Anyway, I like paladins, they're usually pretty friendly and I find that the female ones generally smell like butterscotch. We've got 3 good ones in Kaldolur, Truthseeker and Aeiouandsometimesytherp (trust me, just call him Therp, it's easier), but raids just aren't the same without that butterscotch smell around.

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:47 pm

Hi Dc :)

Nice to see you again sis. Look forward to seeing more of you.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Addrianis
Whee!

Postby Addrianis » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:02 pm

WOOOOOT hey sweety, I am glad to see your app, I have been hoping you will, let me tell you these guys are so much fun!!
And they WELCOMED(gasp) me, hehe. Anyways I am glad you apped, just be warned there are some that are CRAZY, I won't name any names though(cough Cara cough) oh wait you know him already :twisted: Well anyways I think you will fit right in with this group, hope to see you soon sweety!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Dcindria!!! Hehe, good to see you app. I havent got a chance to talk to you after our meeting on your mage. Hope to see ya around soon. =)

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:40 am

Heya guys,

Thanks for letting me raid with you this past weekend. I enjoyed it a lot.

"
Anyway, I like paladins, they're usually pretty friendly and I find that the female ones generally smell like butterscotch. We've got 3 good ones in Kaldolur, Truthseeker and Aeiouandsometimesytherp (trust me, just call him Therp, it's easier), but raids just aren't the same without that butterscotch smell around."

Are these really female pally's ?? I thougth Truthseeker was a guy, as for the other to I am not sure but you called Therp a "him"......LOL anyway not sure if I smell like butterscotch but maybe you can let me know after next raid

*HUGS*
Dc

Erwin
Whee!

Postby Erwin » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:00 am

No, you see I said we have 3 good paladins (gender non-specific) and then I mentioned that raids aren't the same without the butterscotch smell around (which indicated, albeit vaguely, that none of the 3 pallys I mentioned were females (since I had attributed a butterscotch odor to female paladins only)).

I apologize for the confusion. Trust me, I'm much less confusing in game where the only tell you'll get from me is "brells please."

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:06 am

AAhhh I get it, well maybe I can bring back your butterscotch smell !! and brells anytime hun

*HUGS*

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:03 pm

Brells is the debbil
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:16 pm

Brells is the debbil

Is that good or bad :?:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:22 pm

it blocks those things the rangers call buffs so that makes it good for me

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:04 pm

Hey guys thanks for raid again tonight. Unfortunately I have to work 2nd shift the next three nights, so will not be here for raid tomorrow. I will definately be here for saturday raid though.

*HUGS*
see you then
Dc

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:14 pm

It was good having you Dcindria, you do a great job :D Hope to see you soon!

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:59 am

I can already tell you, you do smell like butterscotch Dc... just as Candeys smells like lollipops! =)

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:12 pm

LOL Jarous *HUGS*

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:14 pm

So what do you all think of Matt Lablanc???

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Who is Matt Lablanc ?

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:16 am

Isn't he that dumb one from Friends?

(I had to answer this because Jarous wants a Matt Lablanc derail to start on Dcindria's thread.. who am I to deny him lol.)
Kattia - 73 Berserker

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:46 am

Lost in space /nod

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:34 am

I may only be 25 but I grew up watching Lost in Space episodes on the Sci-Fi channel it I LOVE THAT SHOW! The movie was a big disappointment though, except for Lacey Chabert the girl who played Penny Robinson... man was she beautiful /sigh.
Yes Matt Lablanc was a disappointment to unfortunately, he doesnt play a hot shot pilot jock very well.

Zestay........ thank you. /tear.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:33 pm

Lacey Chabert .. the youngest sister from Party of Five !
Kattia - 73 Berserker

Dcindria
Whee!

Postby Dcindria » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:34 pm

Heya gang,

I forgot to post yesterday that I have to work 2nd shift mon-fri this week.....but good new is I think I will be off next week on tues weds but have to sacrifice saturday.......anyway hope to see you soon

*HUGS*
Dc