75 monk app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Larulik
Whee!

75 monk app

Postby Larulik » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:36 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Larulik Playindead
-Class: monk
-Race: lizard
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 167
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1362776
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish, HS, Seb, Shyra, Txevu, BoT, some PoP flagging done (HoHb, Mithaniel Marr)

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Larbasher (35 warrior), Balgaern (33 necro) are the only 2 I ever play.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) A little of everything. I like raiding, but not hardcore. I like using grouping to explore new content and meet new people. I enjoy tradeskilling (all tradeskills 200+ except tailoring, and got friend's shammy to 300 alchemy), and many quests are a lot of fun to complete.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I'd like to finish 2.0 since I only need globe from Anguish. Want to get a bunch of AA's still, get demi and solteris flagged, finish off DoN work.. basically exploring new stuff that I haven't had a chance to see yet.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I'm on EST... play 2-3 weeknights and Sat, Sun when I'm not running around.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Probably 65-70%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. With Larulik- Goddesses Legions (left because I wanted to raid some and they're purely family/alt guild), Awakened Into Darkness (left because all my friends moved on, as well as general issues with current leadership that I can go into if you really really want me to)

With Balldanor & Charthiz- Celestial Navigators (this was a LONG time ago.. sold the account almost 4 years ago, but at the time I wanted to try a hardcore raiding guild with one of my RL friends.. later used Balldanor to start a new guild with a couple friends), Appotus Dominus (Charthiz only-wanted to raid for a while.. left because I got burned out after 6-8 months of raiding every night), Sophistry (Balldanor only-was an alt guild I formed with my friends.. died due to people moving on right before I sold the account)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I'm tagged in Goddesses Legions so I have access to guild hall atm. They know it's temporary but I'm still on good terms with the guild leader and everyone in there.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? umm.. let's see.. haven't raided or grouped with you guys as Larulik, but previously have with Balldanor and Charthiz.. the long list includes Jhereg, Tandt, Littlabit, Keldinaar, Lachaise, Geekjoker, Teory.. I'm sure there's more but don't remember off the top of my head.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I love the idea of raiding 3-4 nights a week but having the option of doing other things if my RL friends log in.. I also enjoyed my time in CN even though it was 3-4 years ago. I've also been informed that when you do raid, it's done efficiently and in a well organized manner, which would be a nice change from recent raid activity I've been on.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I want to be able to group with friendly people, including a lot of old friends, as well as raid part time. This is a game, and I'd like to enjoy myself while playing it.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yeppers.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? high school math teacher

-Where are you from? originally Maryland near DC.. current live in Long Island, NY

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If it's relatively close by or fairly inexpensive, sure

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Last edited by Larulik on Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You know we're in trouble when the puller claims he can't see..."-Goofydoofy

Jhereg
Whee!

Re: 75 monk app

Postby Jhereg » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:18 pm

Hi, nice to see you apply. I don't think there's a lot who play regularly who'll remember you outside of those you already mentioned though. Anareon might be one of them, since he was in CN and AD.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:58 am

Jaffod remembers:) yoikes I third personed myself :!:

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:52 am

Hey Jaff, nice to hear from Jaffod again.. er I mean you again.. Look forward to running into Jaffod , er you, in game soon. :teeth:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:06 am

Jaff is skiing in the great divide, look for Trabayre but only on raid nights really

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:40 pm

For 10,000 Plat i might be able to put in a good word for ya.... Ofcourse anything over 10k gets you a better and more fufilling recomendation.
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior
:rr:
Its not big hair, Its my Helmet!

Boss mobs dont kill people, Clerics kill people!!

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:42 am

Yes but if you pay Tandt 10k plat to put in that good word.. you'd have to pay everyone else in the guild 15k plat (each) to listen to Tandt.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 am

you would have to pay that much for us to realise Tandt even has a voice

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm

Zady wrote:Yes but if you pay Tandt 10k plat to put in that good word.. you'd have to pay everyone else in the guild 15k plat (each) to listen to Tandt.

That's all you charge to listen to the bs that comes out of his mouth 90% of the time? rofl That's cheap!!!

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:05 pm

Larulik wrote:
Zady wrote:Yes but if you pay Tandt 10k plat to put in that good word.. you'd have to pay everyone else in the guild 15k plat (each) to listen to Tandt.

That's all you charge to listen to the bs that comes out of his mouth 90% of the time? rofl That's cheap!!!

and you hoped to get a good word from me.... NEVAH
Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:15 am

Haha! I like this guy so far. :P

/waves to Lar. Nice to see you app. :)

I will be healing him during raids *JUST BECAUSE* he irritated Tandt.

Vitala
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Tandt
Whee!

Postby Tandt » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Vitala wrote:Haha! I like this guy so far. :P

/waves to Lar. Nice to see you app. :)

I will be healing him during raids *JUST BECAUSE* he irritated Tandt.

Vitala

=

Tandt Dmight
105 Warrior

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:08 pm

Thanks Vitala lol

Unfortunately I can't make tonight's raid because I pissed off my wife last night (so I need to do the family thing tonight), and tomorrow night I have a baseball game, so I hope we're doing something I'm flagged for on Saturday. If not, I'll work on getting the flagging pieces taken care of that I'm missing =)

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:17 am

Oooo, Tandt! You drew me a picture!!

Ahh, Lar, we understand the whole pissing off the significant other dilemma. Good luck with making up on that, and we'll see you when you get back in.

/wave

Vitty
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Larulik
Whee!

Postby Larulik » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:54 pm

Sorry I've missed the last 2 nights.. I was exhausted Tuesday night after the late night foray getting my DSK access done (plus I wasn't certain the servers were going to be up), and I had a baseball game tonight..

I'll be there Saturday with bells on!

Jarous
Whee!

Postby Jarous » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:19 pm

Again with the bells Lar... im gonna start bringing ear muffs cause you put those things on your wrist man and the speed at which you hit its just.... like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:54 am

How is the DSK flag coming along Larulik? What do you still need to get done on that?
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k