75 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Anthos
Whee!

75 Ranger

Postby Anthos » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:45 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Anthos-
Class: Ranger
-Race: Half-Elf
-Level: 75[b]
-Number of AAs: [b]624

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Elemental Planes, CoA, DS, DP, ToB

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Cobyx 75 Cleric

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy raiding. I enjoy the types of raids that keep you on your toes (Vish, Sendaii, Hatchet, Daosheen, etc.). I really like to help others achieve their goals whether it's exciting stuff like 1.5 and 2.0 hits or even mundane tasks like mindless killing for a needed drop.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I would like to max out my offensive AA's. I took a weird turn at the beginning and need to correct it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My time zone is CST. I normally play between Mon-Thu full time: a little in the morning and alot at night. Fri-Sun is more sporadic during the day and I usually get on for a consistent bout after 8 PM or so.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I can make the Tuesday and Wednesday raids full-time. The Saturday raids will be a bit difficult to make unless you all are raiding something that I can catch up to you all on.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Recently I was in Caer Cadarn but they had already left the server. I left the game last year because I was starting back to school and I wasn't sure how the game would affect my studies. My last guild was Wraiths of Discord. They are very nice folks and I hope I don't hurt their feelings by leaving; however, there is a raid hiatus right now and I am not sure where the guild is headed after that.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN: I have a very limited experience with CN. Most of it has been with Jhereg in conversations.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have grouped with some of you in the past; however, the only CN member I can really claim to know is Jhereg.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? There are several reasons I am applying to CN.

1. Your raid days and times will allow me to raid consistently with the guild.
2. You are currently raiding areas that I was raiding when I left the game, so I will be able to explore new areas with the guild.
3. I appreciate the idea of family type guild chat and decorum.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
I hope to make some new friends. I hope to be a part of the guild progressing into new zones. I hope to progress myself, both in experience and gear.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a stay at home dad and student.

-Where are you from? Houston, Tx.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Sure.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blue? Not sure how the Canadians spell it.

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Re: 75 Ranger

Postby Vitala » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Hi Anthos! Glad to see your app here. :)

Look forward to chatting with you in game and grouping up hopefully.

/waves!

Vitty
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:05 pm

good to see your app here (don't trust Vitty, she won't heal you :!: )

Anthos
Whee!

Postby Anthos » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:03 am

I forgot to post this the other day when it happened. I joined an alt guild called Sure Valor so that I could have GH access. This is posted in case somebody in CN mistakenly believed that I was no longer apping. Thank you.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Was good to see you around Anthos, I look forward to seeing you in action on raids ;)

Silly

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:08 pm

Good job bringing this to our attention!

Woot, wtg Anthos. :)
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Anthos
Whee!

Postby Anthos » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 am

I also would like to apologize, one for missing last night's raid, and in advance for missing tonight's raid. I have my finals due tonight and most likely I won't be finished until later. I am sorry, but I have two weeks off of school so lots of raiding after this.

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:47 am

No worries Anthos! Most of us here in the guild know that RL > EQ (soothes those among us who might be panicking at the mere suggestion of this--you know who you are!).

Take your time and come back when you can! We wondered where you were, you were missed. :)

Vitty

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:04 am

Hey Anthos!

Hope the finals went (and are going) well!! We beat the sisters last night, woohoo! Just thought you might like to know that little tidbit :D Hope to see you soon!

Sil

Anthos
Whee!

Postby Anthos » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:52 am

That is fantastic. I wish I could have been there for that. Congratulations.

Anthos
Whee!

Postby Anthos » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:43 pm

I am very sorry I haven't been on too much this week. My wife's schedule has changed yet again, allowing me only one day a week that I can consistently raid with you all. Therefore, I am going to withdraw my application. Thank you for all your kindness during the process.

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 pm

Keep in touch Anthos. For the time you raided with us you did great. Hope to see your app in the future with us hopefully.
8)
Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Anthos
Whee!

Postby Anthos » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:00 am

I feel like a goofball for doing this. The class that my wife was going to take has been cancelled so my nights are back to normal. I would like to throw my hat back in the ring please.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:11 am

in my mind your app was never really deactivated :) thanks for keeping us updated though, it is always mindboglifying when somebody posts an app and then just vanishes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:05 pm

Hey Anthos!

It will be good to see you around again :D

Silly