75 Druid looking for a home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
meauvyen
Whee!

75 Druid looking for a home

Postby meauvyen » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:20 pm

-Name: Meauvyen
-Class: Druid
-Race: Woodelf
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 431
-Magelo Number http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1308762
-List which keys and flags you have: Time, Tacvi, Kod Taz, Qvic, Txevu, Anquish

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Jostian 74 Warrior
Jarma 66 Shaman
Cielnoire 66 Cleric
Janussa 68 Enchanter

A Little Bit About Yourself

- I like to solo or duo when I can't find a good group. Raiding is fun but not every night. I like trade skills, whatever strikes my fancy.

- I like making new friends in EQ short term. In the long term I hope to simply grow old and die in my sleep.

- I play EQ every day. I am in California so my hours are PST. I work and usuallly play off hours. On the weekends or when I cannot sleep, I play.

- I will probably raid all 3 days except when my work and personal life won't permit it.

- I was in Twilight Chosen and all my alts still are. I left to get better gear and joined Wraiths of Discord. I left them to try and join Tribal Fury and be with my friends but my application was denied because all the druid positions had been filled. In both DKP guilds I learned that earning DKP and spending it are two different things. I lost over 800 DKP leaving WoD and a months worth during the application period. I enjoyed WoD but it was run unilaterally for the most part and I was not comfortable with the rule madatory raiding if you are logged on.

- I am not currently a member but my alts are, as I said, still in TC. It was not desirable to have alts in WoD or when I was apping to TF. They are fun to play when I get into a group that needs one of them or Meauvyen can't find a group and soloing can become tiresome.

- I have met a couple of people from CN and they seem nice to me.

- I have met Goofydoofy and grouped with him once. I met a shaman named Janor from CN and we had common quest goals.

- I need a guild that does some raiding but raiding is not required and raids fit my pacific time schedule.

- I really would like to just make some good pals and fit into raids. Equipment is always nice to upgrade but it really is not on the top of my list anymore. I cannot lead raids nor would I want the reponsibility. To me it is the people in EQ that make it interesting. Even the goof ups can be funny. I get enough hard stuff to do in real life to really care much about what happens in a game. However many times I have found that folks bring real life attitudes and feelings with them and though EQ may remain a game, people still have human values and can be hurt by what others say and do in game. Often times it is uncontrollable. My nephew got on my machine when his mother came one time and he caused me a lot of grief out of sheer ignorance. I now log off EQ when I am not using it.

- I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Currently I am a software engineer.

-Where are you from?
I am from California.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Perhaps.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Blue or Bleu

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: 75 Druid looking for a home

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:59 am

Glad to see your app. I'll send you the app channel info in a Private Message right now. I'm pretty sure we have a open spot for a Druid.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:08 am

I'm also glad to see a druid applying, as I have ticked off all the current druids and would like some new opportunities!

(This statement is not meant to reflect on Lenvardar, Ladysno, Erwin or Riggett in any way, shape or form, as I have previously stated, they are the finest druids really, and I practically worship the ground they collectively walk on. Oh, and if I knew where you all lived, I'd send you chocolates because I just adore you all that much. Please please take me off the 'do not give this person direskin' list!)

<cough> Anyway, as I said... I am all for new druids in guild, as I cannot currently get direskin from anyone and would like to get it, heehee.

Nice to see you app Meauvyen! /grin

Vitala
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:40 pm

Oh Vitty you are always on Len's list for direskin :wink:

(hugs)
Eddy (Aka Lenvardar)
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:29 am

Wooohooooo!

/sends chocolates to Lenvardar!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was nice to see you putting together groups last night Meauvyen! That's a rare talent these days. :)
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

meauvyen
Whee!

Postby meauvyen » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:03 am

:? Nice to see you too. I will look forward to dire skinning you.

meauvyen
Whee!

Postby meauvyen » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:35 am

>> "It was nice to see you putting together groups last night Meauvyen! That's a rare talent these days. "

Thanks for the complement. I will do my best to get groups together once I understand where the the new places are amd what objectives they meet. I have all of the leader AAs and I don't mind mentoring other players because the more that have these leader AAs the better .

Meauvyen