72 Wiz app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
ozza
Whee!

72 Wiz app

Postby ozza » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 am

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

Your Main Character

-Name: Ozzadzen
-Class: Wizard
-Race: Erudite
-Level: 72
-Number of AAs: 882
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Have one, hasn't been updated and can't make it work - will make it work though, if they know what's good for them
-List which keys and flags you have: Time, KT-Qvic, HS, OS, Some DoN progression, working on PoP

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping, Soloing, Raiding, Spending plat, overall coolness

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Get all my epics done before SOE breaks the whole system; maxing out AAs... but most importantly flags flags flags

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play when I can get away from the kid and when no one needs me for anything, which can be odd times or hours... but I can pretty regularly play 6-11 most weeknights PDT. If a raid is happening I can do my best to get in an hour early but it might require maneuvering (is it maneouveaoring in Canadian?), maybe leaving an hour early. Will make it work for flags.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Im shooting for 100% but I think we can reasonably expect me there... 100%. I want those flags darnit. Ok 90%.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I haven't been playing as long as most people seem to have been playing, 3 years i think, but I just can't remember them all. The last one I was with, raiding, was WoD. I chose to take an extended break from EQ, 8 mos, and that's why I'm not with them anymore.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I am in a guild-for-alts run by an air headed alt of the Mayor of a Small Town. The guy is a tradeskill junky so the guild bank is always full of yummy picnics and juice. I'm going to have a tough time leaving.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Have grouped with some members and been previously guilded with some CNers. I don't know who all is in CN but I believe Oaklen and Sevex are there now? And Obsidiar? THEEE mayor of Munchkinland? Was with them in WoD. They are nice folks. Sevex used to give away rk2 spells to us scrubs in WoD, and Oaklen is a blur of pulling. I think I saw mention that Hylea is in CN and she is always super cool. I think George W. Bush has a chanty in CN and I have done weird stuff with that guy. He knows what I know so he better vouch for me.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am most interested in a guild that raids successfully and isn't mandatory about it; one that doesn't allow crossing the line of respect. That is very important to me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? those flappy things... end of poles... sometimes replaced with underwear... oh yeah! Flags!

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

Dad full time

-Where are you from?

Los Angeles

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

If it's being held in my backyard... I'll think about it. Seriously, I don't move fast for anybody.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Canadian Bacon
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

ozza
Whee!

Re: 72 Wiz app

Postby ozza » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:39 am

I'm working on the DSK and Ang flags atm also, forgot to mention those since I was busy being Hy-larious. Sigh.
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

ozza
Whee!

Postby ozza » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:41 am

Flags also means keys. Flags and keys. Interchangeable.
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:15 am

I like your sense of humour. Maneouvareable or whatever, I'm too lazy to cut and past it. Hahahaha. I am considering voting yes just because you're so funny. However, you like Hylea, and she and I are at war now over her having taken Fibban and Miklo from me. Also, she has rk. III Tenacity. We're taking it to the mattresses!

So, weighing carefully the funniness vs. liking Hylea. It's going to be a tough call.

Vitty

P.S. Wth happened to our ability to have our pictures in this stupid forum now? I mean... this wonderful forum maintained by our lovely Rendus (whom... er, who... uh, whom we all miss!!) I can't put my picture in anymore. :(

EDIT: I mean our picture/siggy thing. Kaldolur designed mine and I want it back!
Last edited by Vitala on Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:51 am

If you are applying as a Erudite, you left off some vital information.

We need to know your Robe and shoe color. If the robe is "Snot" green with Pink shoes, I am sorry but we have one of those.

If not, then disregard and continue on with App. :twisted:

ozza wrote:If a raid is happening I can do my best to get in an hour early but it might require maneuvering (is it maneouveaoring in Canadian?)

Genius quote. Got my first laugh out of the day.

Continue working on the DSK key. There are some others still working on that in guild for alts and such. I will be around Late tonight (Late for me anyway) and Friday night so if you need some help shout out in the app channel.

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 am

We're taking it to the mattresses!

Is there an app someplace in this thread, becuase I just lost my train of thought....
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:10 am

Who has a snot green robe with pink shoes? Are you SURE they're in our guild... I thought we outlawed that like years ago.

And hahahahahahaha Vortecks. :P

People better be betting on me in the fight against Hylea... she may have Ten III, but I am feisty! Someone tell me Szork or Jhereg is annoyed by something right before the fight, she won't stand a chance!!!!
Last edited by Vitala on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 am

blah blah blah robe blah blah shoes.......

get back to the mattresse thingy....
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:41 am

Hey buddy. Hope you are getting a taste of the craziness you are getting yourself into hehe. Good to see you applying man.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

ozza
Whee!

Postby ozza » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Hey guys, thanks for taking a look at the app - unfortunately bad timing on my part :oops: Moms is in town! yaaaybooyaayyyy! So anyway I won't be around until Sat.night or maybe Sunday. Hope to catch up with you guys then :D

Btw- my robe is the color of a great wine - after it has passed through the body. And emerged as something else.

I was going for gold. Sigh. In the GH's fluorescent lighting it looks decidedly different. I'm in need of a dye job.

I'm thinking ... Emerald - like the enchanted forest. I'm *sure* that'll work out!
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

Obsidiar
Whee!

Postby Obsidiar » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:57 pm

I have one major difficulty with this app...*air-headed alt of a mayor of a small town* ?!?!?!

I will have you know that such dishonesty does not settle well with me young man....it's a tiny town.....

Fair warning to all, Ozz and I have been known to ramble on about completely obscure subjects that are funny to only ourselves and possibly Tibetan Monks who think that hours spent contemplating one's navel is risque'
Would you look at all the $#%@$&# Indians........
-General George A.Custer

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:30 am

I remember youuuu!

ozza
Whee!

Postby ozza » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:27 pm

Hey guys, just to update where I'm at - I updated the magelo, got my anguish access (no seal yet), got my DSK access (thanks SID, thanks TAP, thanks Chone, thanks OAK!), got level 75, upgraded the gear and have added aas. Magelo link below.

javascript:viewProfile(1160470)

or

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1160470

I get into these grooves sometimes where I have to watch a movie everytime it comes on. Four months ago it was True Romance - I remembered liking it ok, but didnt remember it and wanted to refresh the memory, and this time it really spoke to me and I watched it over and over - and the two Kill Bill movies. True Romance-hold-over-me > Kill Bill hold.

Last two months it's the movie Shopgirl. I have no idea why this movie has a hold on me. I mean, it's a good movie, but I watch the damn thing everytime it comes on.

My daughter just made me laugh so hard I was crying, she was making fun of cheerleaders, I have no idea where it came from. This post is long enough already but next time I write here I'll try to fill out this story.

That's where I'm at!
Last edited by ozza on Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:16 pm

I will have to check out Shopgirl... seeing your post reminded me I've wanted to see it but have never taken the time. :)

Hylea
Whee!

Postby Hylea » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm

Not to intrude on this wonderful app's forum but...I was pointed to this area as a post I should take a look at. I know Ozza - good peeps..but Vitty I must inform you, I believe I buffed a few of your Warriors and maybe an SK who plays with a Shammy alt the other day. I'm not naming names, but I'm sure they had to sneak off to get those buffs but...hmmmmm... they still come to me!!! (Okay so I hang out in the lobby a lot but still...) Miklo has this addiction to my Tena that just is scarey... he always has!

And Ozza you know you can always come get my ..buffs!!! I'm sure Vitty will hold out on you since you know me!!!

All kidding aside, Ozza good luck, I know you'll love CN , and they will love you, even Vitty. (Who I secretly love but dont tell anyone)

/Hylea

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when to shut up? Listen to that voice"
The Other Succubus

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:29 am

why don't I get any Hylea buffs????? :!:

Oh and SHM bots are ebil - deny them :evil:

ozza
Whee!

Postby ozza » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:34 am

Guys, my app has the chicks in a tena fight!

Reowr! Snikt! Snikt! prrrrrr...

I have my right hand up, waiting for a gimmefive...

iilii (<--hand)
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

Vitala

Postby Vitala » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:52 am

Hylea wrote:Not to intrude on this wonderful app's forum but...I was pointed to this area as a post I should take a look at. I know Ozza - good peeps..but Vitty I must inform you, I believe I buffed a few of your Warriors and maybe an SK who plays with a Shammy alt the other day. I'm not naming names, but I'm sure they had to sneak off to get those buffs but...hmmmmm... they still come to me!!! (Okay so I hang out in the lobby a lot but still...) Miklo has this addiction to my Tena that just is scarey... he always has! All kidding aside, Ozza good luck, I know you'll love CN , and they will love you, even Vitty. (Who I secretly love but dont tell anyone)/Hylea

Omg, what is SHE doing in here?!?! Oh, it is SO on!

Ozz, I blame you. I'm now changing my vote to NO! This is all your fault Hylea! Also, if I find out who those warriors and/or SK (O M G it better not have been Szork, Esutac or Zyton!) I am SO going to put the smack down on them, and not in the usual enjoyable Vitty way!!

*grabs Hylea's hair and starts pulling*

Heehee.

Vitty

ozza
Whee!

Postby ozza » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:10 pm

uT Oh.

(puts hand back down)
"Fanks fuh finkin ov me"
-Ray Winstone

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:16 pm