zebulon, 73rd lvl shammy

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
zebulon
Whee!

zebulon, 73rd lvl shammy

Postby zebulon » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Your Main Character
Your Main Character

-Name: zebulon trainrunner
-Class: shaman
-Race: barbarian
-Level: 74th
-Number of AAs: 356
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: old seb, howling stones, almost completed my sigs, dsk flagged, and kt flagged,

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): emmeric fireflinger, 75th. mage

A Little Bit About Yourself i am a 29 year old eq addict who has been playing for about 3 years

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) making friends,and learning some of the lessons along the way :) i love it all but soloing . not really my style anymore.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) working on hitting 350aa's b4 i go to 75th lvl, completing my 1.5 epic, finishing my flags and sigs so i can see anguish and beyond.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 4:15pm est to about 11:30est or so depending on if i have my son and my work.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 66% at least ...on wednesday i have my son till about 8pm est so i might be late on that day.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. horseman of norrath, everyone always seemed to play alts and i wanted to work more on raiding. guardians of solace, i left because it had lost its family atmosphere and guild seemed to be falling apart.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: been guildless for about a week, didnt want to get into anything else without thinking things through.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? bassline, morpheouss,miklo,umoja.... he is the one that told me i should app

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? well to be honest, umoja told me the website and said i should look into it if i was interested, waited a couple days and started reading :)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? friends , fellowship, and a chance to see new things and test my ability.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? general maintence for a automotive plant.

-Where are you from? US, Ohio

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? if able of course would be interesting.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) blue.....eh :)

-
Last edited by zebulon on Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Addrianis
Whee!

Re: zebulon, 73rd lvl shammy

Postby Addrianis » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:32 am

/waves at Zeb, glad to see your app there hun

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:54 am

Hey Zebulon, good to see your app! I look forward to seeing you in game and grouping with you again.

About the only draw back to playing an enchanter (my main) is that you don't get to group with enchanters or shaman very often. Okay, well, sometimes it is a draw back, hehe. Anyway, it was nice to meet you when I was on Umoja and I was impressed and am glad others in the guild are going to get a chance to meet you :)

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 am

Hmm, Umoja/Lanyder is hard to impress. Very seldom has he recommended anyone app, so I'm inclined to think you've got something going for you. :)

Nice to see your app! Look forward to grouping with you and learning more about ya.

Vitty
~~Seriously, I don't think we should continue with letting idiotic people breed like rabbits. We're being overrun!~~

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:32 am

Nice to meet you, Zebulon.

Keep a watch out in the app channel for folks doing their DSK flags as well. I should be on late tonight or tomorrow all evening. Maybe we can work on some these as well.

Bobb

zebulon
Whee!

Postby zebulon » Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:55 pm

hiyas addy : ) and ty guys for the positive posts i was abit nervous.

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:07 am

I'm the only one here you should be nervious about.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm

Goofydoofy wrote:I'm the only one here you should be nervious about.

I see no mention of goatly heritage in his app Goofy :? Why should he be nervous?

zebulon
Whee!

Postby zebulon » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:00 pm

am i able to get info on the app channel? or have i missed it somewhere.

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:23 pm

Contact an officer in game for that please. Or a member, just mention you posted here.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:25 pm

Had fun grouping with you today Zebulon, you play a rockin' shaman :D

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 pm

Hey man, had a real good time hanging out with ya in Icefall.

Looking forward to getting to know ya.

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:07 am

hey zeb hope to see you in guild chat soon =) Great player here gang ..he can handle my pulling so thats always good =).