Guild Application Request

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
vasril
Whee!

Guild Application Request

Postby vasril » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:42 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Vasril
-Class: Monk
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 503
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: Most PoP, Some DoD, Some DoN, Sleeper's Tomb, Temple Sol Ro

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
75 Mage Dwimmerlaik
73 Cleric Evolve
66 Necro Chefdeath
66 Warrior Agro
68 Rogue Chiropractor

A Little Bit About Yourself

Seattle is a great place to play EQ. Not only does EQ kick the crap out of going out in the rain, but it's sorta geek central Northwest because of Bill G being headquartered here and a huge Nintendo Campus. Gaming here rocks.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

The social aspect of EQ keeps me playing. I get to keep in contact with a constant group of people I talk with about real life and in game topics. I like tradeskilling, albeit way to expensive for the most part and really takes away from my exp time.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I want to get Demi plane geared and be closer to the top monk than I am now. I want to raid end game stuff and not have to constantly go back and do PoP for the whole guild every 3 months.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Seattle is Pacific time zone and I play 6PM - 2AM normally on weekdays and lots on weekends.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

I'd attend 66% (Tuesday and Saturday) most weeks.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Aeon Overlords (not progressing)
Crimson Fire Knights (not progressing and drama)
Assurge (drama)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I need a guild hall to get to places like katta and wos quickly.

Your Experience with CN

I know Noraf (Bassline), TBagz, and likely a few others that were in Aeon Overlords previously.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

CN is at the level I want to start moving forward from. I don't have to wait for a guild to catch up to me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I want to help guild progress and take on more difficult content through raids and high level groups.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Software Engineer / Engineering Manager

-Where are you from? Seattle

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Likely not.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Blanc et Noire

Bobbert
Whee!

Re: Guild Application Request

Postby Bobbert » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:26 am

Nice to meet you Vasril.

CN is at the level I want to start moving forward from. I don't have to wait for a guild to catch up to me.

Might I suggest spending time getting your Key done for Dreadspire as a first step.

We have a few folks that still need to finish some of these missions as well.

Tell me more of this Nintendo Campus. Sounds like somewhere I need to visit. :lol:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Re: Guild Application Request

Postby Jaffod » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:40 am

ToB access would be useful to work on also :)