Young Ranger Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kilitah
Whee!

Young Ranger Application

Postby Kilitah » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:15 am

Your Main Character

-Name: Kilitah
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Wood Elf
-Level: 54
-Number of AAs: 0
-Magelo Number (if you have one): N/A
-List which keys and flags you have: Sol Ro

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Filitah but she's a level 20 Paladin and not really worth mentioning.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Partnering with my dad is my favorite. I like seeing new places. A change in scenery when you’re slaughtering is always neat. Spirit of the wolf and Snare changed my life. Grouping is pretty cool, quests are awesome (when they work), and tradeskills are the devil.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

I really want to max out Kili’s archery skill. After all, she is a ranger. Getting her to a higher level so she can eventually contribute to raids would be awesome too.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

When I visit my dad on holidays, long weekends, or over the summer, we usually make it a point to play as much as we can. It usually ends up being everyday! But I’m going to be a senior in high school this year, and though I do have EQ at home, I don’t always have as much opportunity to play since real life likes to take over.
Time Zone: Central

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

At this point, I don’t think that I’ll be able to raid due to school and my busy schedule. In the future, I would absolutely love to get to a high enough level to be able to contribute on raid nights.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

There haven’t been any others. I’ve just hit a high enough level to apply to CN and I’m so excited!

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I’m not =)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Kaldolur (he’s my real life dad), Gronalk, Seperoth, Baelea, Azurefox, and Luaine
No raids, but I’ve grouped with Kaldolur, Seperoth, and Gronalk on different occasions.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

My dad is a member and he’s told me a lot about it. All the people that I’ve met from the guild are great and are willing to help you with anything. I’ve been looking forward to applying.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

I hope to meet people in the guild. Having a place in the game where I would be able to ask “how do you do this?” or “where the heck is that?” would be awesome. And when it comes right down to it, you guys have fun. I’ll watch my dad raid sometimes and you guys just have a blast. I think it would be awesome to be a part of that.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I’m a student (senior this year)

-Where are you from?
Illinois (you can’t get more central)

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Probably not this year, but perhaps after I’m out on my own.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Purple

Gronalk
Whee!

Re: Young Ranger Application

Postby Gronalk » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Woot! Glad to see this app!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:17 am

Hiya Kilitah!

Your pop is one in a million ;) Will be a pleasure to see you around!

Silly

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:08 am

This is super exciting! I'm one of your pop's biggest fans, and look forward to meeting you as well. Ranja powah! :D

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:52 am

Hi and congrats on the levels today. Sorry my wife got you slaughtered :) Okay, maybe an amused face and the word sorry don't go too well together unless you know me.

Xril
Whee!

Postby Xril » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 am

Jhereg wrote:Hi and congrats on the levels today. Sorry my wife got you slaughtered :) Okay, maybe an amused face and the word sorry don't go too well together unless you know me.

And once she does, they seem even worse....

It's great to see you app'ing!
Any blood of Kaldalour's has got to be wonderful. It will be great to meet you in game and see where the apple lies in relation to the tree! Until we finally bump into each other in game, may you find a safe path. The pink Spiritseeker will be happy to make your acquaintance.
<center><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1262727" target="top">Xril GoldenEel - Heyokah and Speaker for the Ancients</a></center>

Sevex
Whee!

Postby Sevex » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:50 am

Kilitah,

Send me a tell this weekend please so I can arrange some PLing sessions.

Sevex