Morpheouss' app for membership...

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
morpheouss
Whee!

Morpheouss' app for membership...

Postby morpheouss » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:39 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Morpheouss
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 900
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: anguish flagged(no seal though)
not sure which planes flags i have but about half of the progression done..

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Merlend lvl 60 Wiz

A Little Bit About Yourself
ive been playing eq over 6 years...i play my necro very well...im easy to get along with and just want a good guild to raid with and relax in...

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
i like every facet of EQ...can solo well with my nec and love grouping...just got a fast PC so looking forward to some good raiding...
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

i want to advance my necro in every way i can...through quests,groups,raids etc...
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
i play all hours as my job i have i kind of set my own hours...but mainly between 8pm and 3-4am CST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. i will try to be at all raids....only unforseen circumstances will prevent it...

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. ive only been in 2 guilds...been mainly a solo/sometimes group necro most of my time in EQ...crappy PC at the time made it hard to raid...i was in Clan Breathnach for awhile...and am currently in Displaced...the guild is breaking but im still using for much needed guild hall lol...till i get in CN :)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: am currently in Displaced...the guild is breaking but im still using for much needed guild hall lol...till i get in CN :)

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? i know many from CN but for the life of me cant remember names(worked 12 hours and am currently tipsy from tequila lol)
i do remember Miklo...truly sorry cant remember more but tomorrow i will lol..i have grouped with many from CN and have always enjoyed the groups...

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i like the people...

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
i hope to get some good grouping/raiding in...helping others where needed and just having fun in the process
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes
Morpheouss

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:08 am

i like the people...

..and you call yourself a Necro?

Perhaps ...like playing with the people dead corpses or like to see them suffering.

The most important question seemed left off here. What are your view on twitching rouges?

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:15 am

Glad to see you app morph..hope u recieve the same welcome that i have into this family..see you in game brother =)

morpheouss
Whee!

Postby morpheouss » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 pm

lol i can like people and still be a necro...the necro in me is who doesnt like people...but the player in me does lol....

and thanks bro im sure ill like it and everyone is already making me feel welcome...
Morpheouss

Sno
Whee!

Re: Morpheouss' app for membership...

Postby Sno » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:55 am

hiyas Morph ! its been soooo long ! great to see your app here ! im sooooo excited ! cant wait to group with you again !

HUGS !!
Sno

morpheouss
Whee!

Re: Morpheouss' app for membership...

Postby morpheouss » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:39 am

ty sno good to see you...cant wait to group with you again also :)

and updating my flags thanks to saturdays CoA raid i now have my seal....thank you so much :)

and i forgot that i am flagged to KT...

see you in game have fun :)
Morpheouss