75 Warrior Miklo

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hylea
Whee!

75 Warrior Miklo

Postby Hylea » Thu May 31, 2007 1:41 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Miklo
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 1048
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Not yet, will get
-List which keys and flags you have: Time, EP, KT, Anguish, Demi, TOBb and other small zone keys

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 68 Beastlord - Rican

A Little Bit About Yourself ......easy going and loyal

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like to help explore group raid new zones and progress while having fun

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) To become a solid warrior

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST..no hours at this time but play daily.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 100% unless real life comes into play.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Valoran and they broke up ..been in many over the years some of which i cant remember because they r gone ..

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Not a member of any guild

Your Experience with CN: Has always been pleasant

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? ASHLARUS ..VORTECKS ..VITALA...JANOR...LADYSNO...KCEY...OHH AND CICAK AND HYLEA WHO ARE NO LONGER MEMBERS OF CN BUT A CLOSE FRIEND TO US ALL......FIRST TIME I RAIDED WITH YALL I HAD A BLAST ..PEOPLE WORKED WELL WITH EACH OTHER, WITH NO DRAMA ..WAS AWESOME

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? WELL YAL BEEN ARROUND A LONG TIME AND MANY IF NOT ALL ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND WELL RESPECTED..

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? FAMILY

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? YES

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? single father raising 2 boys

-Where are you from? originally from Brokklyn New York now reside in Mass..

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Yes

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) le bleau lol lol lol.

(Posted by Hylea as Miklo's acct isnt working right yet - so if mistakes blame me!../hy)

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when to shut up? Listen to that voice"
The Other Succubus

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Thu May 31, 2007 2:04 pm

Nice to finally see your App Miklo!

You did a great job last night stepping up when needed!! Lookig forward to seeing you at more raids!!
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:56 am

/e looks on map for Brokklyn

Good to see your app, we have too many short warriors so those of the correct height are always appreciated. I will have to say I was not expecting that when I saw Hylea's name in the app section :)

Where abouts in MA? (go sox)

Nerple
Whee!

Postby Nerple » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:41 am

What Jaff said... Go Sox!

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:57 am

Big ole HUGS to you Miklo.. good to see you still hanging in there.. pass a hug onto the boys for me too.. hope to catch a glimpse of you in the weeee morning hours of est time lol.. take cares hun !

Sno

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:58 pm

see you in GW soon Sno :)

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:38 pm

LOL you SLACKA Jaff, your never in GW same as EQ, i never see anyone anymore.. WTB more peeps playing at 6am est in EQ and anyone in GW !

HUGS !
Sno

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:57 pm

Hmmm 6am est Sno? I think I could arrange that :)
Maybe see you Monday :) Image

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:54 pm

Good to see you applying bro.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 am

Im back wrote another post but it didnt work right ..but im back online again and myapologies for the ld the other nite ..will be back in game today jun 4 th..it appeared that my pc crashed brought it to the shop and its working again..see yall soon in game

rizick
Whee!
Location: from illinois ...cursed in california in the service now

hiyas mik

Postby rizick » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:54 am

good to see ya got the app to work =) we'll be lookin forward to grpin w/ yas says laedaares alt rizick :P ..........had fun last few times bye for now seeyas in game ;)
Expert !!!!in ranger gating =)

Tbagz
Whee!

Postby Tbagz » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:38 pm

Heya Mik, Been great getting to grp with you and been fun for sure!!! Glad to have you with us and apped brotha

P.S. he is one tough cookie of a warrior

Azkasm
Whee!

Postby Azkasm » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:31 am

Tbagz wrote:Heya Mik, Been great getting to grp with you and been fun for sure!!! Glad to have you with us and apped brotha

P.S. he is one tough cookie of a warrior

Yeah the man can take a beating and he just comes back for more.
http://www.cuteoverload.com/

Set it as your homepage, you know you want to.

Vitala
wishes Lanyder had a tail

Postby Vitala » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:11 am

Hey Miklo!

Great to see your app here on the CN pages! Woot! I'm really looking forward to having you on raids (crosses fingers) and in the guild. Hope to see your chat in the guild channel soon! :)

Vitty

mikloftw
Whee!

Postby mikloftw » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:33 am

Thank you all for the positive comments :) Hope to be able to be a part of yall family not only as a meat shiled but as a member :P Good to see that friends from vazz are still playing as well =)see yall in game and on raids ...