75 Paladin app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Brelly
Whee!

75 Paladin app

Postby Brelly » Sun May 06, 2007 2:47 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Brelly Aaegiss
-Class: paladin
-Race: human
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 330ish
-Magelo Number (if you have one): javascript:viewProfile(1303881)
-List which keys and flags you have: anguish (thanks to you all!), vt, qvic, some from pop, old seb, key to charasis, and a few other older world ones

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): 64 shaman--sharrienia

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) grouping with friends, alchemy on my shaman, been having fun lately doing the charm of lore from tss

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) just getting more aa's on brelly...seeing zones that i haven't before, raiding without a ton of pressure

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i'm on for a bit every day. i work mostly till 10pm est...can get on usually by 11pm

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. as many as i can

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. aeon overlords- i wanted something more than the guild was doing at the time. wraiths of discord i couldn't make raids due to work schedule

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: bladekeepers- joined with a friend, the friend left. i haven't yet.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? got to know a lot of you on saturday's anguish and don raid.../wave. babuhray, ontime, nuketose

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? the people i mentioned above are good friends and they've been trying to get me to app...after raiding with you all now i see why =)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? to have fun raiding without a lot of pressure...grouping and hanging out with friends

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun May 06, 2007 4:31 pm

Nice to see ya app.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Anareon
Whee!

Postby Anareon » Mon May 07, 2007 12:36 pm

nice to see your app. nice application of the "ish" suffix

Anareon

Oaklen
Whee!

Postby Oaklen » Mon May 07, 2007 8:53 pm

Hey Brelly nice to see you on raids.
Sensei Oaklen <Celestial Navigators>
Monkeying around since 2k

Tbagz
Whee!

Postby Tbagz » Mon May 21, 2007 5:59 pm

hey brellz .. great seeing your app.. figures i been slacking so much i didnt check on forums lately... hopefully see you in more upcoming raids =)