Membership Application for Caramonn Aderlass

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Caramonn
Whee!

Membership Application for Caramonn Aderlass

Postby Caramonn » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Caramonn Aderlass
-Class: Warrior
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 70
-Number of AAs: 408
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have:
I am Elemental flagged
I also have the Tipt run done
-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Carraman 52 Necro
Ccaromon 18 Pally retired
Bumgurce 14 Shaman

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I mostly enjoy just hanging out with friends but I really enjoy raiding and as a warrior I dont solo good so yes grouping is good......very good.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

My major goal it to try to become the best warrior I can make myself be,
leveling and grouping is what I like but if a good piece of equipment were to fall my way I wouldnt object to it too much.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I live in the Pacific time zone, however right now my work schedule prevents me from weekday raids till school lets out. Once summer vacation starts I plan on being on to group and raid during the times most of you are on.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.

Once school lets out for the summer and we shift to summer schedule I plan on attending 95% or better of the raids if accepted. That number might be slightly lower if I am not accepted but I will attend as a guest if allowed.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Twilight Shadows - Left that one because it fell apart.
Dragons of Vazaelle - Didint leave that one but kinda had it deleted around me so I again was guildless
Order of the Divine Dragon - Left to join Unbroken Bonds, hopeing to raid and progress some
Unbroken Bonds - left when the guild melted down and stuff stopped happening there

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

I have returned to Order of the Divine Dragon because I am CoOwnewr of it and I just wanted a tag for guild hall usage, also I was having financhial problems for awhile and couldnt be paid up all the time and didnt want to slow down another guild while they were trying to move ahead.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?

Aeutherp - know this Pally for many years, I would and have died for him many many times
Izzumn - DAMMIT IZZY - well that there should say most of it

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Aeutherp told me he would beat me within an inch or two of my life and withhold all clerical help if I didnt

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

Mostly I am hopeing to get in to make new friends and to be with a couple of old ones, if a bone is tossed my way now and then I will be happy though. I play EQ to enjoy myself and if I have a good time then it was all worth it.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?

Yes, And to be honost I am not trying to come here to get help (lord knows I need it) but I just like to smack things and get smacked and CN has 2 people ( that I know of right now it might be more) in it that I would travel to the ends of the world for

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Elementary school custodian

-Where are you from? Spokane Washington

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If I can get the time off and have the plat....err the money to be there I will be there.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Look at my armour.....does it look like I have a favorite colour?

Aeutherp
Whee!

Postby Aeutherp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:27 pm

Wow it's about time, I thought I was going to have to escalate my threats of violence and bodily harm to get these applications up here, Seriously though, Car and Addy are my oldest and dearest EQ friends who are still active these days. Most of my fondest memories of EQ prior to joining CN are made up of groupng with these two in O.D.D. I have no doubt that if you get to know them as I have, you'll agree that they will be a great fit into the CN family.