Application Addrianis 70 Shaman

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Addrianis
Whee!

Application Addrianis 70 Shaman

Postby Addrianis » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:02 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Addrianis Aderlass
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 70
-Number of AAs: 377
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 937522
-List which keys and flags you have: have all up to Elemental, and have

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Addiesone 12enchanter
Addrianna 50 warrior
Eddrianis 19 druid
Adrianis 8 paladin
Afrianis 22 shadow knight
Sandrianna 53 cleric
Drianna 19 beastlord

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy it all.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
I would love to be able to get Addrianis her epic 2.0, plus get alot more AA's than what she has now.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I normally play when I can, that could be in the morning for a few hours, it could be a few hours in the evening, not really sure until I get on, but more than likely a few hours in the morning AND a few hours in the evening. I am also on the Pacific standard time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. I will attend 95% of them.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was in Twilight Shadows, and left because they broke up, and then I was in Dragons of Vazaelle, and it was disbanded due to a misunderstanding, and then my husband and I were co-leaders of Order of the Divine Dragon(ODD for short) And we left the leadership in the hands of our alts. And then we joined Unbroken Bonds and I was an officer there. And I left because the guild fell apart. And am currently in ODD, but will be leaving it again so I can raid more.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Well I am in ODD, which is my guild, but as I stated above, will be leaving ASAP.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I actually know 2 of your members, Aeurtherp and Izzumn, and they are the reason my husband and I would like to join your guild.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I feel that CN is the right guild for me because it sounds like they have a lot of fun. Well the specific reason is because I would like to raid with you guys.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? My goals are to enjoy the game, and meet new friends as well as enjoy the time with my old friends.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? yes I have, and yes I understand them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I am a stay at home Mom

-Where are you from? I am from Spokane, Wa.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? If we can afford to do so, yes I would.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) purple
Last edited by Addrianis on Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:36 pm

/shock and awe!

I was born and (mostly) raised in Spokane! In fact, up until now I thought I was one of only 3 people in Spokane that played EQ :lol:

Anyway I look forward to meeting you :) In game that is, I moved to Ontario last summer. It figures, now Spokane is back to only having 3 EQ players :p

Silly

Caramonn
Whee!

Postby Caramonn » Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Silly wrote:/shock and awe!

I was born and (mostly) raised in Spokane! In fact, up until now I thought I was one of only 3 people in Spokane that played EQ :lol:

Anyway I look forward to meeting you :) In game that is, I moved to Ontario last summer. It figures, now Spokane is back to only having 3 EQ players :p
Silly

Nope there are at least 5 of us if I count the 2 you know. Addy, Myself and our Daughter, though she isnt the hardcore player a lot of folks end up being

Aeutherp
Whee!

Postby Aeutherp » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:29 pm

Wow it's about time, I thought I was going to have to escalate my threats of violence and bodily harm to get these applications up here, Seriously though, Car and Addy are my oldest and dearest EQ friends who are still active these days. Most of my fondest memories of EQ prior to joining CN are made up of groupng with these two in O.D.D. I have no doubt that if you get to know them as I have, you'll agree that they will be a great fit into the CN family.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:10 pm

Hmm.. I remember Addy and Car from a chat channel I used to join oh... about 3 years ago when I was in GoTT ( on my slack druid Darvah long since deleted, then my cleric Anielle not deleted but unplayed hehe ).

From what I remember, very nice people. Glad to see you guys app!
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:26 pm

Silly, I thought you lived in Ruby Ridge ?

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:15 am

!!!