Darklin, 75 Necromancer

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Darklin
Whee!

Darklin, 75 Necromancer

Postby Darklin » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Darklin
-Class: Necromancer
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 75
-Number of AAs: 195
-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1353286
-List which keys and flags you have: I have too many to list, but my magelo should be relatively up to date. In short, VT, almost EP, and actively working on anguish sigs.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): no alts, my box is Gurliane, a 71 Dwarf Cleric.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Being a gnome, using my pinch hotkey, kiting, the ability to group or solo, and raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term, I'd like to gain anguish access, as well as get more up to date on the current expansions. In the long term, I would like to work more towards end game, but have fun with a good group of people while I do it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
When I'm not sleeping or working, or when my child is not driving me crazy. In other words, evenings and weekends, as much as possible. I play in EST.
-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would say somewhere around 85%, my raid schedule revolves around when I'm home alone with the baby. And then I would most likely just be late, if that's acceptable. Right now, that night is only on Tuesday.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I started in Nomadic Knights with Gurliane, he was my old main, and left to help friends form a new guild. The new guild then dissolved, and then I was unguilded for a long time. I created and leveled Darklin, and joined Caelum with him. Caelum pretty much dissolved, and everyone I knew left en masse, so I apped Tribal Fury and CN at that time. I chose to withdraw my app from CN, and joined TF with a large group of my friends. For multiple personal reasons, I left EQ due to the influence of a sinister video game, whose initials both begin and end with "W." After a 14 month lapse of sanity, I rejoined Norrath and joined a small guild called Guardians of Solace where I was an officer. The guild leader has been absent now for almost a month, and the guild is not currently working towards any goals, and I thought it best to move on.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
No longer a member in any guild. (Main or Box)

Your Experience with CN: I have come along on several of your Sunday raids, and grouped with and been in guilds with several of your members.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Esutac, Ommina, Xril, I was in guilds with Szork and the darn beastlord now playing that W game, Skratz, and with Goofydoofy, as well as some other members. Oh yeah, I also live with and will be making an honest woman of Nyrial as of next May.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like the members of the guild, I like what you do, your leadership and discipline impresses me, as well as that your members have fun.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Well obviously I want to advance my character, but I also hope to make some good friends and am always willing to help anybody with practically anything.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Truckdriver

-Where are you from? Texas, but currently residing in Michigan.

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

I would if it was feasible at the time.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Greene

Anareon
Whee!

Postby Anareon » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:14 pm

yay a new DMF-bot!!!

looking forward to meeting you in game

Anareon

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:50 am

omg Nyrial is dishonest :!:

Xril
Whee!

Postby Xril » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:15 am

Jaffod wrote:omg Nyrial is dishonest :!:

Like we didn't know that already :p

Good to see you apping Darklin! I was wondering when you were gonna take the leap and fill out the paperwork!
<center><a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1262727" target="top">Xril GoldenEel - Heyokah and Speaker for the Ancients</a></center>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Had a good time grouping with you tonight! Thanks for letting us come play :D