70 Mage Joes Gothoes

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Roarback
Whee!

70 Mage Joes Gothoes

Postby Roarback » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Joes Gothoes
-Class: Magician
-Race: Gnome
-Level: 70
-Number of AAs: 77
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-List which keys and flags you have: Old zone keys, Couple PoP, at end of first tier DoN

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Roarback Staber, 60, Rogue
Powerfeet, 38, Druid

A Little Bit About Yourself

21 year old male 6'4'' 175lbs Junior at UW Platteville going for software engineering. Have played everquest on and off since June 2002. I enjoy playing video games online with friends almost more than anything else.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
1. Duoing
2. Raiding
3. Exploring/Money making
4. Grouping/Helping
5. else

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term goal is to get to 100 aa's on main character and better my gear.
Long term goal be able to Duo everything with Garathan!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central time zone i play inbetween 10a.m. - 3p.m. depending on day

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Tuesdays 90%
Wednesday 10-35%
Saturday 65%

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Munchins of Meehem left when it joined with Choas Awakened
Choas Awakened got booted or it died while i was on pause with eq
Sock Puppets currently.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
Sock Puppets most of guild is going to CN

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
Littlbit, Tandt, Gaator old Sock Puppets

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Have always wanted to join a guild with the capability of doing higher end raids and would like to stay in the same guild as my friends on everquest.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
A cool group of people to play and raid with. Hopefully a larger mass of people to group with.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yep

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Go to UW Platteville

-Where are you from?
Wisconsin

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Depends on what I would be doing at the time.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Every scar is a lesson, every battle a test of what we have already learned.

Garathan
Whee!

Postby Garathan » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:18 pm

hahaha duo everything with me, excellent! anyways, i dont know if they can accept you, you forgot to answer the question "what is your favorite color?" thats grounds for execution!!

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:32 pm

Haven't we already met our Cheesehead quota?
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:14 am

Sconsin for teh win (I had to say that for Bae)

Garathan
Whee!

Postby Garathan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:37 am

oh come on you know there can never be too many wisconsinites right hey? doncha kno now?

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:33 pm

I'm curious... if Joes is your main character, why choose Roarback (an alt) as your board name? Are you planning on switching back to your rogue as your main? I just wonder so we know what character class might be joining our ranks. :)

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"

Roarback
Whee!

Postby Roarback » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:31 pm

:D Well... you see roarback was my first character and i like the name a whole lot better than joes... joes was just a name that i thought would be funny with a being able to name a pet ( before i knew that you can not name your pet ). So i was going to name my pet Joe and have myself be Joes Bigmaster as a gnome... but that failed so now im just Lord Joes Gothoes and Roarback would be my main if he could solo... cause i love my rogue but with his gear soloing anything above greys/greens is just a nightmare and i have okay gear/epic with my rogue since he was my first character. But joes will be my main unless you really need a rogue in the guild i would be more than happy to work on him and get him to a point where he is usful for the guild.

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:28 pm

Woot another Cheesehead! Go WI !!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:23 am

Well... you see roarback was my first character and i like the name a whole lot better than joes... joes was just a name that i thought would be funny with a being able to name a pet ( before i knew that you can not name your pet ). So i was going to name my pet Joe and have myself be Joes Bigmaster as a gnome... but that failed so now im just Lord Joes Gothoes and Roarback would be my main if he could solo... cause i love my rogue but with his gear soloing anything above greys/greens is just a nightmare and i have okay gear/epic with my rogue since he was my first character. But joes will be my main unless you really need a rogue in the guild i would be more than happy to work on him and get him to a point where he is usful for the guild.

Cool - thanks for the feedback. It's always best to play the character you like the most. :)

Roarback
Whee!

Postby Roarback » Mon May 21, 2007 7:23 pm

Sorry about the absence after 2 weeks of applying and raiding with you guys, but my computer died and i was not able to fix it due to lack of funds when i was at school, but not i figured out it was the power sup[ply so ill be back on more often like i was before the computer died, so how that this does not hurt the application porcess.

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Tue May 22, 2007 5:04 am

We'll probably just pickup where ya left. Welcome back Joes