70 Rog

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Jarsath
Whee!

70 Rog

Postby Jarsath » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:09 pm

-Name: Jarsath
-Class: Rogue
-Race: Barb
-Level: 70 ( Currently working towards 75)
-Number of AAs:
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1273959
-List which keys and flags you have: Anguish ( need seal) / Dreadspire - amoung smaller flags ( PoP ect). Have yet to do Qvic flag ect.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I really enjoy raiding and crawling around zones. Love to try and take out a named just for the fun of it. I love grouping and xping with others, trying to see some of the newer zones lately. I love to quest for an item.May take awhile to get but once i get it , it makes me feel like i spent my time actually doing somthing and not sitting around pointlessly =).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Currently working hard towards 75 ( groups are hard to come by as of late). I am working on my epic 1.5 i need a few fights left. Also plan to keep on AAing after i reach 75. I would really like to see more of Anguish and raid Dreadspire/ToB some.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I usually try to play as much as i can. I am in CST zone. 5-10cst when i am on mostly

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Will try and make every raid that i can. I am currently in school/part time job so whatever allows. I will be sure to come when i can.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Validus ( retired out for 7 months) , Valoran ( Broke up a few days after i joined)

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Not currently.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I know Cruz very well, have for almost 5 years now. I have grouped with some CN over time. I think everyone has, you folks have been around forever.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I am looking for a family type guild. I wish to group and explore, and help with epic fights/ questing.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Friends, Good times, And Try to progress my character while having fun with the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? 18

-Where are you from? Peoria, Illinois

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America? Possibly, would be cool.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Not sure Lol... C |A| N |A| D |A| <-- isnt color tho =)

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:34 pm

Not sure a testimonial from me is a good or bad thing.

When apps are open again, Jarsath is a good guy and a solid player. Like he said I have known him since I started playing and have been in a guild with him way way way back (Honorbound Legion, which was absorbed by CN in the early days). Even though he is a rogue and will take my loot drops.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I dunno. Knows Cruz since way way back, yet no alts?

Just seem so... incongruous. Every time I talk to Cruz I have to fight the urge to open a second and third account.

Still, good to meet you Jarsath!

Jarsath
Whee!

Postby Jarsath » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:46 pm

Update : Lvl 71

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Hi Jarsath!

I knew that name sounded familiar. Thanks, Cruz, for reminding me. I was in Honorbound Legion way back then also. My main at that time was my druid, Piroli.

I've been playing Qmaus as a main for several years now. Kinda funny, I originally rolled up a rogue just to have a poison making mule. In the process of levelling him up (max poison skill was still level-dependent back then) I realized that it was just far too much fun playing as a rogue, so I decided to retire Piroli at level 63 and switch over to Qmaus as my main. Piroli is still around; he usually waits patiently in the guild hall for me to decide I need some more emeralds imbued, LOL.

Anyway, it's good to see you!

Now you need to wander down to the "In-Character Interactions" forum and start reading my stories. I just finished posting Chapter 5 of the novel I'm working on. Might want to start with my short story, "Inheritance", however. If you don't feel like wading through posts, you can click my sig here which will take you to my myspace page where you will find links (back here) to the chapters and also the short story.

Yes, I'm shamelessly plugging my writing. I do it every chance I get, LOL.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:51 am

-Where are you from? Peoria, Illinois

Woot, I have relatives there and will be visiting next summer! Are you my long lost eq-playing third cousin?
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Jarsath
Whee!

Postby Jarsath » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:45 am

Sweet, thats awesome. Maybe we can get togather... how long will you be here for?

Jarsath
Whee!

Postby Jarsath » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:15 am

Qvic flagged now ~

Derdarr
Whee!

Postby Derdarr » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:38 pm

Silly is not allowed in peoria unless she visits me too :P so there

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:27 am

Haha weee, I'll probably be down there for a week. Have a grandparent's 60th anniversary to go to & family reunion and all.
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod